It's a Small World

songkat

Mouseketeer
This is one of my family's favorite rides (and we're all adults). However, when I was at WDW two years ago, I was saddened by how dusty and old and dull everything looked, with several of the dolls not even moving anymore like they used to.

I was absolutely thrilled during my trip last week to see that everything has been spruced up beautifully! Paint is new, glitter and sparkle has been redone, and the entire ride looks brighter and much more cheery than it did two years ago.

Bravo to Disney for that! Like I said, it's one of my family's favorite rides, and to see it all shiny and new again was really great.

It does look great, doesn't it!!! And the sound system was all redone and sounds wonderful.

It is one of those rides that gets closed every few years for a major refurb. It is always so much nicer when everything is clean and bright.

So glad to hear it! It's one of my favorites, too. I wish they'd put in the movie characters at WDW, though, the way they have at DLR--I love spotting them.

This has always been one of my favorite attractions ever sense I was a little kid. I'm going to WDW in May and I'm so happy that IASW is nice and bright.:cool1:

It does look great, doesn't it!!! And the sound system was all redone and sounds wonderful.

My dad and stepmum said they thought the sound was much better, too! I'll have to let them know they were right. :)

They removed the best part...

SadClown.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter