Its a bird! Its a plane! No, Its the Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. I'm home sick with a headache, sinus pressure, virus thingy (still. Waiting for bloodwork to come back)

and some people came... and are hammering the side of my house (putting the gutters back on)

x[

Thanks! I think I'm gonna go watch some TV with the sound turned off and subtitles. :) (my head + hearing = ouchies XD)

I'll come back online every now and then when I go get food (which is what I promised my mom I'd be doing today. I havent eaten much this entire week and I have really heavy medications but i STILL wont eat- so... shes been calling me every hour or so to see what i've eaten. XD)

Haha :-) Hopefully you'll want to eat today.
Me and sickness, it's a love-hate thing. I like getting out of school and such, but it's a pain. Literally. haha

I wouldn't mind it if it were still cold, but there was no snow. And more sunlight.

:wave:

My nan isn't having her surgery today... Now it's tomorrow morning.

JUNE NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND ARRIVE SO I CAN SEE MY WIFEY AGAIN. :(

Jamie Germanotta. Nice ring to it. XD

Yes, I still have it :p

I have coursework to do by Friday. Fun...

Cabin fever + senioritis (er.. freshmanitis?) = me needing Disney. Real bad.

Isn't it rude when some stranger parks on your drive? According to my mum, she came home to find some woman had parked onto our drive to do her make-up -_-

sex_dice.png

Maybe I'm down low
Maybe I'm up high
Maybe I'm losing my own mind
You know that there are no other two hearts closer than ours
Maybe you'll follow
Maybe you'll stay
I'm praying you won't give yourself away
You know that you are the only one I promise the stars
:]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter