It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

Ooh this is gonna be FUN! I get to list lots of reasons :)

It's 741 days until our trip to Disney and I can't wait to attend my first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

I'm eager about SO many things, but I'm really looking forward to the moment I see the first Disney World billboard on the way. Gotta love the hype!

I have a fixation on trying certain snacks, like the jalapeno pretzel, carrot cake cookie, and rainbow kakigori! I have a list of them, but I get full after I eat three bites of anything. Going to have to pace myself.

We are off tomorrow and I cannot wait to share the joy of those first magical moments with my sister and my nephews. And a Mickey Bar for me of course!! :mickeybar

It's 740 days until our trip to Disney and I can't wait to run my first Run Disney race - Tower of Terror 10 miler!

It's 10 days until our trip and I can't wait to give all of my favorite Disney friends hugs :goodvibes.

6 days and I can't wait to see the magic in my boys eyes. It there first trip to Disney!!!

Awww that is awesome, enjoy it. I remember the first time that we took our two DDs (they were 4 and 2 at the time) and seeing their eyes light up the first time they saw the castle was just priceless :goodvibes.

30 days until my trip and I can't wait for 1st time at FOOD and WINE

270!! And I can't wait .... for PARK HOURS so that I can plan properly and stop driving everyone around me NUTS :rotfl2:

It's 55 day's until our trip and I can't wait to see New Fantasyland and have dinner at the castle.

It's 51 days and I can't wait till we have breakfast in Cinderella's Castle before the park opens princess:

It's 13 days until our trip and I can't wait drive onto property and see the WDW sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter