It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

It's 88 days until our trip and I can't wait to..
Check in to the Wilderness Lodge:cool1:

It's 32 days until our trip and I can't wait to ride PotC.

Mickey mail came today! Yay!

It's 10 days until my trip and I can't wait for THE REVEAL!!!!

Going with friends who have never gone before and the parents were gracious enough to let me plan the surprise reveal for the kids. In addition to that fun my own son doesn't know we are going either! TWO reveals????? Awesome!!!! It's going to be a day full of surprises on September 27th!

I'm in.....

76 days until we land in MCO...can't wait to see the sign that says welcome to Orlando !!!

2 days to go....and I can't wait to see that big, beautiful Castle!!!!

Tomorrow morning I get to check in for my flight, work just a little 4 hour day, finish trip shopping and packing, and then have a relaxing dinner with my boys before me and their dad hit the World by ourselves for the first time ever.....so can't wait!!!!!:cheer2::woohoo::banana::cool1::dance3::yay:

Leaving tomorrow at 6 am! I can hardly believe its finally here! I haven't been in five years. Focusing at work today is proving to be quite a challenge.

It's 128 days until our trip and I can't want to stop counting! I've been counting since 500 and this trip was already postponed once!

I can't wait until September 30th when we get to start our paper chain with trivia to count down (there's that counting again :() until we leave.

But in keeping with the spirit of the thread, I can't wait to get there and smooch the ground because I've been waiting sooooo long. After that everything is gravy. Looking forward to BTMRR, though, because that's our favorite!

So happy for all of you who are leaving shortly...have a great time! Someday it will be us. I've been telling my mom "Every time I travel for work and go to a hotel I think, 'Oooo...soon we'll be in a DISNEY hotel at WDW!" I keep doing this and when my parents travelled last month she said the same thing back to me! hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter