• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

We have 13 days, and a lot to keep us busy so these two weeks will go by so fast. I can't wait I am so excited!!:dance3::cheer2::yay::cool1::woohoo:

It's 1 day until our trip and I can't wait to see my daughter's reaction (5 months) on different attractions!!

It's 17 days until our trip and I can't wait to be in the warm Florida sun!!! (we are coming from the cold Chicago area)

It's 16 days until our trip and I can't wait to watch my kids ride EE over and over again until they get dizzy :rotfl:. They have a goal to try and ride it 8+ times in a row :sick:.

It's 54 days until our trip and I can't wait to do meet and greets with Anna, Elsa, Gaston, and PETER PAN!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter