It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

It's 68 more days until our trip and I can't wait to get my picture taken with Mickey with my Marathon medal around my neck!! :worship:

It's 29 days until DISNEY!! Finally-OUT OF THE 30's! :cool1:

The closer it gets, the s l o w e r the time passes.

It's 458 days :bored::bored:until my next Disney vacation, and I can't wait to hear the melody of "Someday My Prince Will Come" as I ride the resort bus into Magic Kingdom.

85 Days to GO!!!!!!!

And only 2 more sleeps until we surprise my dd on her birthday about the trip!! If you all here squeals coming from northern manitoba, canada, that will be her!! :)

It's 29 days until DISNEY!! Finally-OUT OF THE 30's! :cool1:

The closer it gets, the s l o w e r the time passes.

Agreed!!! On Friday I was all excited because we were only 5 weeks away and today I can barely stand it because there is still over a month to go:rolleyes2.

It's 33 days until our trip and I can't wait to be at the airport hotel and settling into to bed even though I am way too excited to sleep!:santa:

It's 14 days until our trip and I cant wait to not have a care in the world for a whole week while feeling like a little kid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter