It All Starts With A Wish: A Disney College Program TR NEW 9/3

COURTNEY!!!! You couldn't have been placed more perfectly...unless they put you at Enchanted Tales, i suppose, but still IN MK!?!!!! So unbelievably happy for you!! :stitch::simba::figment::hmghost::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

Courtney, I'm so proud of you!!! I can't wait to follow your adventures :)

Frontierland!! That's so exciting!! Do you get assigned on one attraction all the time or do they rotate you around? That is so awesome!!

Joining in and just followed you on instagram! It must be so exciting to get to work in the Magic Kingdom!

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to share that I'll be working in Frontierland attractions!! I don't know which attraction just yet but I am ECSTATIC to be working in the Magic Kingdom!!!
How fun! I'm following you on instragram too! (Or I will be as soon as my phone cooperates!)

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to share that I'll be working in Frontierland attractions!! I don't know which attraction just yet but I am ECSTATIC to be working in the Magic Kingdom!!!
AHH YOU HAVE THE WILDEST JOB IN THE WILDERNESS!! Congrats! A job in Fronteirland sounds perfect! :)

Art of Animation is my favorite hotel ... so I'm glad to hear you liked it! I'm totally with you on the bathroom ... that shower ...

Looks like you had a good first few days in Florida! That Olaf candy apple pin is so awesome!

Congrats on getting Magic Kingdom! Fronteirland will be an awesome place for you to work!

Great updates! And there really is nothing like starting a morning with a Kona breakfast!

Congrats on the Frontierland attractions. I always thought that or Tomorrowland would be my top two choices! So excited for you! :thumbsup2

I'm so excited to read all about your new adventure...can't wait to read more!

This all so exciting! I am loving the pictures - I think we will have to go to Boma on our next trip! And congrats on Frontierland!

Yay!!!! MK!!! Oh my goodness, that is like the dream! I can't wait to know which attraction you'll be on. If I had to bet, I am going to say BTMR!! I was just at WDW (left 6/4, the day before you showed up!) and I saw tons of College CM with "earning my ears" badges. You will earn your ears soon!! I realize we don't know each other (duh) but I am like seriously happy for you!:banana:

That is great! Now you get to use the secret tunnel and everything! I can't imagine a better place than MK for a Disney lover like you. :)

I love your AoA pics. We toured that resort on our last trip and I'm so glad we did. That place is incredibly beautiful, especially for a value resort - although I think it is more like a moderate.

I thought the new Poly lobby was gorgeous. I like the openness of it much better than that closed in dark place that it was before.

Your placement couldn't have been better! I am so happy for you! I just noticed last night that your disboards anniversary is today! lol not sure if you noticed that! :rolleyes1

So happy to be following along! Congrats on Frontierland! Can't wait to hear where you'll be. We'll definitely look for you on our August trip!

Congrats on getting Frontierland! And on aquiring that Aurora shoe pin -- I've been looking for one for 3 trips now!

i am so excited for you!!!! We will be there Sept.20-Oct.1st and then Dec. 20-29th!!! I hope to get to meet you your a celebrity in our house!!!LOL

Just, caught up on your most recent posts. Pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to be staying at AoA in October. Glad you got to explore AKL...it is beautiful! Also, the reason I booked Kona Cafe was because of your pictures of Tonga Toast from a previous TR...I am even more stoked to try now that I have seen more pictures of it! Frontierland sounds awesome! Super excited for you that you got MK! Enjoy your first few days! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter