It All Starts With A Wish: A Disney College Program TR NEW 9/3

Having someone try s'mores for the first time DEFINITELY counts a cultural experience. I'm glad she liked them but really, who wouldn't?! PS. was that the night you sent me the wilderness snap?! It actually made my life so thanks for that. PONCHO DUFFY YOU'RE ADORABLE. Gah, I need a Duffy what's wrong with me?! Also, I started my TR and I'm sure you're too busy to read it but I thought I would give you a heads up since you will be featured in it ;) Link's in the signature.

On Wednesday we were in the Magic Kingdom and rode Splash Mountain a bunch of times! I thought "wow that cm looks really familiar..." Then I realized it was you! Didn't say hi because you looked super busy loading and unloading the ride.

Hey Courtney!! We met, quickly on September 15 for the first MNSSHP! You were very sweet, and very busy!!

I felt like I was meeting a celebrity!!

Glad to see all is well and you are still enjoying your experience in Disney!!

FUN, FUN, FUN! :) I love reading your magical entries. I am getting SUPER excited for my trip THIRTY days from today!!!! :) Hope I get a chance to say Hi! :mickeyjum

Hi...I've just started reading your report...It's interesting to hear things from the cast member side. Great TR so far. My family and I were there just 1 1/2 weeks ago. I wish I had read your report before, we would have looked for you.

I have a question that is probably taboo for you cast members, so feel free not to answer.

Do you use the utilidors? Do you get to use them to navigate the park when your off duty? Do you have any pictures you can share of the utilidors? Any thing else interesting behind the scenes stuff that most people don't know?

Great TR...keep up the good work.

I am late to the TR party but I am all caught up and I am LOVING it. Splash Mt. is one of my favorite rides in MK. Cant wait to be back there in 12...hmm...well closer to 11 days!

Hi Courtney! I've been so Dis-absent that I had NO CLUE you applied/got accepted/and left for DCP! Congrats, SO EXCITING! I hope you're having the time of your life- I was so excited to post and congratulate you that I still have to sit down and catch up on this TR (and your others) but I just wanted to wish you well! Hope you're having a ball and spreading the magic :)

Following along!! Loving your TR so far! I hope you're having the BEST time and your dream is all that you wished for!!

I enjoyed reading this, add me to those wishing it continued! Would love to hear more about your experience!

I Loved this TR wish we could get a real live update;) Are you still working at Disney or did you finish the program and move on to other things??????? I also love your smile it is so genuine in all of your photo's:teeth:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter