It All Starts With A Wish: A Disney College Program TR NEW 9/3

I was so excited to see you've officially started this one! Hoping my daughter and I bump into you when we visit WDW in August.

I AM HEEERE!!! I will admit, I have fallen very far off the DIS wagon but nothing could stop me from missing this!! SO excited for you and to hear about your adventures!! :upsidedow

Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight
We’ll make a wish and do as dreamers do
And all our wishes will come true

14707597293_b343f8b3a4_c.jpg

:sad: Waterworks right from the start...

... But here's the shocking but honest truth. It wasn't just Wishes.

From the day way back 2 years ago when you first posted on my very first TR... to writing your own TR's... to now. I am SO grateful and SO honoured to have gotten to know you. I cannot express how happy I am, and in a very real way, proud, for your upcoming journey that will be everything you hope it will be and I believe, even more. And even more than that, so excited for touchdown in September to see it all first hand. :goodvibes

Long time lurker, first time poster! So excited to follow along with this "TR"! :)

Joining in for the ride. As a future DCP mama (August check in) I'm anxious to follow your experiences.

Great introduction! I'm looking forward to following along with your amazing college program experience both here and on Instagram (I think I've been following you since you first mentioned it on the last TR - I'm slkworks).

I can't wait to hear more ... especially what attraction(s) you'll be working!

So excited to read about your adventures!! I look forward to seeing what attraction you will be working, and I can't WAIT to meet you & see you in action in October!!!!

Following along Courtney! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see where you'll be working. My sis is in HS at Beauty and the Beast, maybe you two will bump into each other! I will definitely be on the look out for you in September. Don't worry about replies; if it were me I'd spend all of my tme at the parks, sleeping occasionally :goodvibes

Following! We will be there for a week in June just after you arrive. Hopefully we will all be having a magical time. :)

Excited to be joining in, here and on Instagram! Can't wait to hear of all your DCP adventures! I will be in the World in September and October so I will be on the look out for ya! Enjoy your check-in days! :tink:

It has been so long since I was here I didn't even know how to log in!! I am so incredibly proud of you!! I promise to be WAY behind on this report, but will read when I can!! Disney is BLESSED to have you!! :love:

How exciting!! I can't wait to read about your adventures and what it's like to be a CM.

Have fun! :)

I've followed along with your past trip reports and I'm so excited for you to start your CP!!

Going to give you a follow on instagram, and I'll be another on the growing list of those who will look for you this summer.

Two days!! Ahh!! Congrats and enjoy the ride :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter