It’s a...WDWKOOK LIVE TRIP of FIRSTS! TRIP SUMMARY PAGE 17!

Will you be posting a BC TR? Is this for Jersey Week?
It's for the weekend of Halloween :) we arrived home Halloween morning

I'm so sorry CL didn't WOW you, especially RPC. I'm even sadder to read that WL CL isn't what I remember. We just love to have a lounge and the food (and wine) is a bonus. No TR but you'll definitely get some texts and live updates! :)

Royal Palm Club lounge views

Thanks for all of the great pics :).

Today I thought my snazzy umbrella would see some rain, but it only started raining a bit as I got to the monorail and the sun has been out most of the late afternoon. I was going to take the boat, but it was closed. I can't believe I had 9/9 rain-free days at WDW during hurricane season.

Glad you had a rain-free trip :wizard:.

I did, thank you:)

:goodvibes

:cloud9:

These pics of yours are really sealing the deal for me :cloud9:.

I've been struggling where to stay next summer for my big birthday trip. The girls, of course, want to go back to the GF, DH doesn't care where he stays and I've been torn between GF or YC/BC. I originally thought I'd splurge for CL but now I'm leaning towards no CL but splurging for a view instead of going with the standard room thru the agency deal. If I can get a decent BB next month, I may just book the GF :). Decisions, Decisions...

Great photos! Great report! I've been following every day and really enjoying the details. Really appreciate hearing all the good and not-so-good. So sad about that BC room - I love the new decor but would not be good with the little balcony. Also, I now know to stick with atrium club or a regular room at CR. We enjoyed our RPC stay last year and love the room decor. Although once we started observing some fellow guest behavior and chatting with a couple CMs, the reason for the vibe became apparent. So we're not likely to return, especially for the cost. Honestly, we're more on the fence regarding CL than ever before. Our older boys could do without it for all the reasons you mentioned. And they don't like to feel like their snack consumption is restricted to CL food or timeframes! mateojr, on the other hand, is all about it because breakfast is easy, he loves to make friends in the lounge and the kids' TV area gives him some of the down time he really needs. We'll see what happens when those January 2017 discounts pop up.

I've enjoyed your photos and following along so much. Your photos are awesome and can't believe you lucked out with so many rain free days for a September! I hope you've had a good solo adventure despite the CL disappointments. Do you think you'd do another solo trip?

Safe travels home and thanks for taking us along

I love your views. You are making me very excited about our upcoming GF staff. We got a free upgrade via the magical agency and will be in a garden view, outer building room in December. I could not be more pleased. :)

Thanks for taking us along on your trip. :)

Thanks so much for sharing your trip. The views of GF sunrises are breathtaking! It is one of my favorite memories of our stays there (and I took pictures EVERY morning ;) )

Bucket list items are always awesome to check off! Love all the pictures. It's the next best thing to being there! Walking on attractions makes it way more enjoyable too.

I'm really sad at the state of Disney Resorts and CL in particular. We have elected to stay off site (we jumped off that cliff and will be departing for a Disney Halloween cruise in 46 days!!) instead of a Disney resort. Not long in the past I would never have considered off site!

Ate my last pieces of blue cheese for quite a while - so yummy. Light crowd again in the lounge tonight. So glad yesterday and tonight weren't a repeat of Sunday night. It's so nice when it's peaceful and you just hear the band and piano.

We are getting a downpour tonight, which is nice to watch from the comfort of the lounge and my cozy room. Back to reality tomorrow and never pleasant MCO.

I learned to love cheese at Disney on our first DDP back a few years ago. I always got the cheese app and loved how the servers always explained what the cheese was and what it paired best with. YUMMY!!

This was a new "quiche" today. It was egg in a puff pastry and was delicious. Much prefer it over their traditional quiche bites.

View attachment 194538

I am not much of a bread eater but that looks YUM!

Again, thanks for the photos and sharing your trip. Safe travels home!

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter