Is there more than we know?

Edayy

Mouseketeer
Yesterday i replied to a post titled 'Anywhere Else?' I by all means didn't want to offend the poster but as a member of the DIS for two years, making such wonderful friends and even having the great opportunity of meeting some of them i felt quite hurt and suggested that we all stick througn these difficult times.

But today i thought i would wonder to other boards and went to the US Community board, i began posting there first before the UK DIS existed and i was horrified that Dan Murphy one of the main Moderators has been asked to be moved to the inspiration board, he was the Community board and one of the most wonderful people i have ever met - what are they thinking!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry but after reading this as well and the sudden disappearance of the UK i am starting to feel there is more going on then we think!!!

Please don't get me wrong whilst the DIS exist i would never go anywhere else but i just can't believe what is going on!!!

Eda

eda

As the originator of the thread "where else" i would like to clarify a point. I was not suggesting that we look somewhere else, my point was that lots of people were saying in thier posts that they were fed up and felt that if things did not improve they would be looking elsewhere, and I wondered exactly where they were looking, as i did not know of anywhere else with the same feel as Dis uk .

I too have enjoyed these boards and certainly had no intentions of hurting the feelings of those who have been here longer than I. I also have suggested that we stick with it, as it is the people that make up the boards, not the system, although it is frustrating at the moment.

Eda,

Hopefully this will post.

There was a thread by Webmaster Cathy (I think), saying that a lot of the mods have moved around to other boards.

The post was at pains to point out that although thier jurisdiction had changed, they would obviously still continue to post on any board they wanted.

whilst the DIS exist i would never go anywhere else

I think we all agree on that - The DIS was my first love and will always remain so as I've never meet so many downright friendly and helpful people.

I see all of this as just a "blip" - and I've only been here for a year, but I have seen a number of changes.

Waffling over - we are all still here, happy and friendly as ever and looking forward to more years to come.

Firstly April i want to express again that by no means did i want to offend you when i said we should all stick with it, as the days go by i can see how much people are getting fustrated and can can see both sides opinions - again sorry if by any mean i have offended you.

Secondly the reason why i posted this thread was because i read Dan Murphys post about stepping down and it really upset me, i was under the impression that he was Hurt maybe i was wrong, but i think i let my emotions get in the way!!!

Eda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter