Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

We went last year during grad night. We did not see seniors our entire stay. We stayed at POFQ. I am from three hours north of orlando and I know our seniors go. They go down on a bus and come back the same night. I think grad night starts at like 9 pm and goes until 4 am. They really did not ruin any plans during our stay. We went to MGM the night of Grad night. It was busy that night because MK was closed but it was not insane busy. We went to DTD that Saturday night after grad night and still did not see any big groups of teen. It is a VERY popular event but nothing that I feel impacted the crowds during our stay. I don't think I would change my trip because of it.

Don't give up on the dicounts. I nearly had since I've been calling for quite a while trying to get the Park hopper ticket discount with deluxe dining (APH). I was put on hold today and the cm worked with someone else and was able to apply it for me for the WL in April. It saved me 303.57 !! :banana:

I also went during Grad Nights last year and stayed at Pop !! I saw no problems. We went to another park that day and the only place I saw a lot of High School kids was as we were leaving PH in DTD !! I was as concerned as you were but it was no problem !!

i'm trying to get a room at pop apr.15-25 nothing. how could every room be booked ???:confused3 i guess its going to be crazy this week i know ny has this week off. but one more room is all i need

i'm trying to get a room at pop apr.15-25 nothing. how could every room be booked ???:confused3 i guess its going to be crazy this week i know ny has this week off. but one more room is all i need

there isn't any availability coming up online other then saratoga. I keep checking just to see if somehting opens up to change to and saratoga is all that comes up.

Now I'm starting to panic:scared1:

I checked for you and all that is available is ASsports, OKW, SSR or FTwilderness.

I guess it's time to go over my park plans again:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter