Is the $500 GC sold in any retail store?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
I only seem to find it online. Does any major retailer sell it in-store?

Thanks!

Thanks. In the past, I never saw those loadable versions in my local stores - just fixed denominations - $25/$50/$100/$150 ($50 3-pack). Literally two minutes after I posted, I saw the "loadables" in my local Winn-Dixie.

I need to triple-check my local Target and Sam's so I can get $500 denominations at ~ 5% off.

Thanks. In the past, I never saw those loadable versions in my local stores - just fixed denominations - $25/$50/$100/$150 ($50 3-pack). Literally two minutes after I posted, I saw the "loadables" in my local Winn-Dixie.

I need to triple-check my local Target and Sam's so I can get $500 denominations at ~ 5% off.

Target only has the $100 ones, no variable load. Sam's does have the $500 in store though @ 5% off (and if you have a Chase Freedom credit card, you get 5% cash back at warehouse stores until December 31)

There's no real advantage to the $500 card over the $100 card. You can combine cards up to $1,000 online at www.disneygiftcard.com

Thanks, all. If I could get a 5% or more discount on the cards at my local W/D, my problems would be solved. I am just surprised that neither my Sam's nor my Target sell the loadable or the fixed $500 denomination cards.

I just bought $1500 at Sam's Club and didn't know I could use my Freedom card there, I thought I had to use My Sam's card!

You can get a Disney gift card from Rite Aid for any amount between $25 and $500.
I'm sure you can get a $500 gift card many other places as well.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest