Is the $500 GC sold in any retail store?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
I only seem to find it online. Does any major retailer sell it in-store?

Thanks!

Thanks. In the past, I never saw those loadable versions in my local stores - just fixed denominations - $25/$50/$100/$150 ($50 3-pack). Literally two minutes after I posted, I saw the "loadables" in my local Winn-Dixie.

I need to triple-check my local Target and Sam's so I can get $500 denominations at ~ 5% off.

Thanks. In the past, I never saw those loadable versions in my local stores - just fixed denominations - $25/$50/$100/$150 ($50 3-pack). Literally two minutes after I posted, I saw the "loadables" in my local Winn-Dixie.

I need to triple-check my local Target and Sam's so I can get $500 denominations at ~ 5% off.

Target only has the $100 ones, no variable load. Sam's does have the $500 in store though @ 5% off (and if you have a Chase Freedom credit card, you get 5% cash back at warehouse stores until December 31)

There's no real advantage to the $500 card over the $100 card. You can combine cards up to $1,000 online at www.disneygiftcard.com

Thanks, all. If I could get a 5% or more discount on the cards at my local W/D, my problems would be solved. I am just surprised that neither my Sam's nor my Target sell the loadable or the fixed $500 denomination cards.

I just bought $1500 at Sam's Club and didn't know I could use my Freedom card there, I thought I had to use My Sam's card!

You can get a Disney gift card from Rite Aid for any amount between $25 and $500.
I'm sure you can get a $500 gift card many other places as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter