Is That A Crab Leg In Your Pocket? 10 Days of Dining with Pics!

Thanks so much for a wonderful dining review. I have not tried a lot of those restaurants but now I would like to.

Do you also have a trip report? I would like to hear more about the resorts you stayed at. I have only stayed at POR as I used to go to WDW with Dh and 3 kids and it was the only mod that slept 5. I do love POR - stayed there 7 times but would now like to branch out although I would never want to pay GF prices. Now only daughter and BF come with me.

Thanks so much for a wonderful dining review. I have not tried a lot of those restaurants but now I would like to.

Do you also have a trip report? I would like to hear more about the resorts you stayed at. I have only stayed at POR as I used to go to WDW with Dh and 3 kids and it was the only mod that slept 5. I do love POR - stayed there 7 times but would now like to branch out although I would never want to pay GF prices. Now only daughter and BF come with me.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed the dining review. We certainly had some yummy meals!

I didn't write a separate trip report, but I tried to include a bit more "trip report" type details regarding our first 3 nights at AKL just because that was such a special stay for us. If you have specific questions about our stay at either BC or AKL, I'd love to answer those! We love both resorts and honestly won't know where to stay next. We've stayed at POR and really enjoyed that, too, but the time spent on buses for us was a deterrent to return, even though the resort itself and grounds are just lovely.

I agree with you about GF...I'm thinking someday we may try that for a shorter trip. :goodvibes

:mickeyjumWOW and WOW Thank You so much for taking the time to share

:mickeyjumWOW and WOW Thank You so much for taking the time to share

You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed reading about it. The AKL CL really is the way to go. You get all the great perks of CL at other resorts, but you also get so much more. The animal views really create a constant show right outside your balcony. I can't wait to see the guinea hens and the red river hogs again. I've heard they never put the guinea hens out with the hogs, because the hens really annoy the hogs. Those hens were running around and chasing each other and those hogs non-stop one day. It was hilarious. So I hope someone decides to put that group together again. We only have two nights coming up there, but I am so excited and I can't wait. Your trip will be here before you know it also. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter