• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Is Keurig coffee makers in hotels free?

I never realized that you could call and ask for more. Does anyone know if they have hazelnut flavored and can I request that? Thanks! Coffee is so important, especially on vacation :)

I never realized that you could call and ask for more. Does anyone know if they have hazelnut flavored and can I request that? Thanks! Coffee is so important, especially on vacation :)

i had hazelnut in my room.

you can request any and all flavors.

once i check in to the room, i call star service.
i have them take out all the other pods except for Emeril's Bold.....

that's the only one i like.

i love that coffee!
after spending 8 days at the motherland resorts drinking nescrap, i'm ready for real coffee.

Forgive me for not being familiar with a Keurig. I am a tea drinker, and I really don't like trying to run hot water through a Mr. Coffee in a standard hotel room to make my tea, because the hot water picks up a coffee flavor. Will I have that problem making tea with a Keurig?

Forgive me for not being familiar with a Keurig. I am a tea drinker, and I really don't like trying to run hot water through a Mr. Coffee in a standard hotel room to make my tea, because the hot water picks up a coffee flavor. Will I have that problem making tea with a Keurig?

You should be fine. I am not a coffee drinker and I use a Keurig for other hot drinks while my DH uses it for coffee. I don't taste any coffee flavour.

I am glad these are free. We are kind of coffee addicts too so this will be great. My mother and I both have a Keurig and she was so happy to hear this is a free service. We will be staying at RPH.

If I remember correctly the selection of pods had Twinings English Breakfast tea. The Kuerig worked well.

If I remember correctly the selection of pods had Twinings English Breakfast tea. The Kuerig worked well.

KeurigEmeril1.jpg

There was hot chocolate by green mountain and tea not sure by who and decaf and regular coffee by Newmans Own Extra Bold Organic. No more Emeril's.

Personally, I liked the Newmans much better than the Emerils. When I got home I ordered a box. :thumbsup2 This was only a few weeks ago.

I got the assorted sampler with my Keurig for christmas....I love the Newmans own and the Green mountain...OH and the Donut Shop one was reaaalllly good too! :thumbsup2

I am excited I do not function without my coffee in the morning !! This is gonna be a real treat !! Have a feeling I will be using alot of the coffes so hoping they keep me stocked !!!

Ive stayed 3 times at RPR (1&2 nights) & didn't realise I could ask for different coffees. My husband is a tea drinker & it's coffee for me, neither of us have had a taste of the others in our drinks. Never had hot chocolate, is it new? Hope we get it, as we are staying 5 nights this Aug & my son loves hot choc, quite partial to it myself.

Ive stayed 3 times at RPR (1&2 nights) & didn't realise I could ask for different coffees. My husband is a tea drinker & it's coffee for me, neither of us have had a taste of the others in our drinks. Never had hot chocolate, is it new? Hope we get it, as we are staying 5 nights this Aug & my son loves hot choc, quite partial to it myself.

We were there at the end of March and had hot chocolate, regular coffee, decaf, coffee and decaf tea. We were 3 coffee drinkers so we called star services and they brought up what we asked for. :thumbsup2 Also each morning when we left a gratuity for housekeeping we left a note asking for extra coffee, and creamers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter