• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Is Keurig coffee makers in hotels free?

madrmd

Earning My Ears
We are staying at HRH. Is the Keurig coffee free or do they charge you when you use it?

absolutely free and you can have as many as you need of all the types of pods.
coffee, tea, hot chocolate.

first thing i do when i get to my room is call star service and request 20 pods of Emerils Bold.

i have a coffee addiction.

first thing i do when i get to my room is call star service and request 20 pods of Emerils Bold.

Thank you for your reply. My husband and kids will like this perk. We have not been to Hard Rock since 2007 and this is new. Are there any other new perks at Hard Rock?

This is good news for this coffee addict.:goodvibes

So I hate the way they put these in the rooms....not because they are bad but because after our first trip a few years ago when we stayed onsite I had to go to the store right afterwards and buy one for my DH :scared1:

Now when we go to Universal I have to make sure to bring the k cups he likes! :) Jeez what a pain. :rotfl:

But its a good pain! You feel like you are getting the royal treatment with these- don't you?

Yes, I have been traveling alot with work lately and these are the easiest coffee pots to use. Stayed at the Ritz in Denver and their coffeee pots are kinda like these but so much more complicated.

So I hate the way they put these in the rooms....not because they are bad but because after our first trip a few years ago when we stayed onsite I had to go to the store right afterwards and buy one for my DH :scared1:

Now when we go to Universal I have to make sure to bring the k cups he likes! :) Jeez what a pain. :rotfl:

i could never buy that coffee machine.
i drink too much coffee.
quite often when my cup is half full, i fill it back up with what is in the coffee pot.

i use the Bunn at home.
coffee in one minute.

i don't think i want to pay for the pods i would need if i went keurig.
i go thru 15 of them in the day when i am in the room at rph.

but i really do like the keurig and Emerils bold....!!

i don't think i want to pay for the pods i would need if i went keurig.
i go thru 15 of them in the day when i am in the room at rph.

And I thought I was bad! Nowhere near 15 though, even including decaf in the evenings.

They make refillable pods (though I've heard they don't work perfectly).

I'm going to have to do what you do and call for more in the future. On one day our housekeeper finally noticed that we'd gone through all the coffees and added more, but that was the only day. We were back to the normal amount (which was actually fine as long as DH didn't want extra coffee) by the next housekeeping day.

Do all the Universal hotels have them? We are trying to decide between the Hard Rock and Loews Pacific

Great! Do they have a variety of flavors of coffee or just one regular, one decaf?
I love my Keurig and have about 20 flavors at home. Just dry creamer? I might need to stop and get my own.

Here is a photo of our Keurig coffee center from our last visit to HRH.

248666_228985890460268_100000465766961_989586_2981080_n.jpg

As you can see in the photo, the wooden box on the left is filled with several varieties of coffee, tea and hot chocolate. I spoke with housekeeping on the first day of our stay and they kept us stocked with the varieties we preferred. It's a great perk.

Looks like they start you off with eight!!! Real creamer too. Can't stand that poweder stuff.

KeurigEmeril1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter