Is it wrong to be in love with amazon

I try local first, even if it is a bit more expensive, but just seems local retailers are carrying less and less of what I want, and Amazon usually will have it.
A drove around a lot at Christmas locally for specific things, and ended up ordering it at Amazon and having it on my doorstep as soon as the next day.

Nope, I love Amazon! :) I think everyone who has ever done their shopping with Amazon instantly falls in love with the site. They have everything you need, and even hard to find items are always in stock usually. Plus being a prime member is definitely the way to go on shipping.

I find Amazon to be very convenient since I rarely have time to go to the stores shopping. Prices are generally good but you should always check to make sure. The problem is that it can be a little too convenient. I only shop for what I need but DH has made Amazon shopping a hobby and he orders things several times a week. I need to find him a better (and cheaper) hobby!

If it is I'm right there with ya Tink!
Plus if you have prime 2 day shipping its very dangerous because you get close to "instant gratification" which makes me want to by on a whim.
Just bought the earrings I'm wearing right now from them on Saturday and they arrived yesterday.
I rearranged my bedroom yesterday and now I'm thinking about buying a tufted storage bench from amazon to put on a wall that I have a giant Cinderella castle wall background on.

I especially love the stick such better quality then apple for the same price

I was Struggling with my iPad
And hdmi cables all summer I finally had to say good riddance

We don’t buy on Amazon like we used to...we did get like $200 in Amazon GCs for xmas though and have been looking for items we want/need there just because of the GCs. We’ve found their prices higher than they used to be overall and Walmart’s grocery pickup and prices beyond beat them on those items. It’s weird because we used to love them but now it’s a chore to buy things at Amazon!

I've never done Amazon (but DH is IN love with them!!!). I have ordered many things from various stores like Walmart, JCP, Kohl's, Lowes, etc. My own personal opinion is that for me it was easier to take something back to one of the stores than going thru Amazon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter