Is it wrong to be in love with amazon

I've never done Amazon (but DH is IN love with them!!!). I have ordered many things from various stores like Walmart, JCP, Kohl's, Lowes, etc. My own personal opinion is that for me it was easier to take something back to one of the stores than going thru Amazon.

And I find returns to Amazon so easy!!! I buy things and if they don't work out I just print out the label, slap it on the package, drop it at UPS and done. So easy for me.

MJ

Amazon is my best friend since my son started attending college across the country! I get the standard calls and texts, "I need a longer charging cord for my phone. I need a book for a class. I'm craving Pop-Tarts! My mattress pad is ripped. I'm out of shampoo." Amazon to the rescue! I can order virtually anything and have it shipped directly to his dorm. I find the yearly $99 fee for Prime to be totally worth it. Since he left in August, I haven't sent him anything that didn't come from Amazon!

I don't have prime and won't pay for it. And some things I tried to buy was only for prime. So I really have not bought much from amazon.

And I find returns to Amazon so easy!!! I buy things and if they don't work out I just print out the label, slap it on the package, drop it at UPS and done. So easy for me.

MJ

It's even easier than that! Put in for a return online, select to have UPS pick up item (always next day) and THEY bring the shipping label (you print nothing) and take it away. In a day, maybe 2, you can have your refund available in an Amazon card to use immediately. LOVE IT!!!

Get in line--amazon is mine! Nowhere else has better service or selection. My only issue is the comments from the mailwoman. "oh it seems like you have packages every day!' Now she told my husband last week that she has boxes for me every day, which isn't true. It's really starting to bother me. She's super nice and does an amazing job so I am not about to complain, but I wish she would just deliver the mail without commentary.

Get in line--amazon is mine! Nowhere else has better service or selection. My only issue is the comments from the mailwoman. "oh it seems like you have packages every day!' Now she told my husband last week that she has boxes for me every day, which isn't true. It's really starting to bother me. She's super nice and does an amazing job so I am not about to complain, but I wish she would just deliver the mail without commentary.

Last year at Christmas our UPS guy told my DH that he needed to cut me off from online shopping. I'm sure he thought he was just being funny, but I thought it was pretty rude.

Ehhh. I equate it to the Walmart cashier who has to comment on each item on the conveyor belt... They are just making conversation.
My UPS guy seems to get excited about my Omaha steak delivery..

DH orders things off of Amazon almost weekly for home or week, so the UPS man is like Santa. What's being delivered today???? :dogdance:

Last year at Christmas our UPS guy told my DH that he needed to cut me off from online shopping. I'm sure he thought he was just being funny, but I thought it was pretty rude.

I think that's rude too. My mailman's comment triggered my husband starting to scrutinize my amazon.com boxes. Last weekend he made a comment when I opened it 'what now? maybe the mailwoman is right'. I opened it and it was dog food and dog joint supplements, all at half the cost the vet was charging and something stupid for him ($30 fancy Gatoraide he can only get on amazon). I don't know why but it just bothers me to have people comment on my purchases, whether just making conversation or not. It's rude. I've tipped the mailwoman twice $20 each time in past couple of months but she's on the thinnest of ice with me right now.

The only drawback to Amazon is getting rid those darn cardboard boxes! I really do not need a huge box for a dvd!

I know! This bothers me. I use the larger ones for when I donate things and others to cover my recycle bins. The medium size ones are the perfect size to cut on one end and use as a brace for the rectangular recycle bins to lock in the contents so it doesn't blow all over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter