• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi I'm Hannah!
I've been on Dis for about 2-3 years, I don't post very often, but I'm gonna try!:goodvibes

Hey, I'm Cutieem

I've been on dis for a few years, and I was playing on VMK till it closed. So my friend told me about the teen board so I thought I would try it out!

Hey, I'm Cutieem

I've been on dis for a few years, and I was playing on VMK till it closed. So my friend told me about the teen board so I thought I would try it out!

Are you another Emma. My name is Emma, but everyone just calls me Em. It is nice to have you here.

hey, i've been on the DISboards for 2 years but havent been on recently so... i will re-introduce myself:
my name is Hayley
i am 15
i love disney
i am a fun person!

What's up ya'll?
I'm John. 14 years of age [15 in December]. Going to be a freshman.
I live in Bloomington, Indiana.. home of the Hoosiers.
I've got a mom who is on here [jfis1020] & I have a younger brother, younger sister, & older step-sister.
I love all sports. Snowboarding, football, & baseball are my favorites.
I travel a lot. I go to Cincinnati a lot for Cincinnati Reds & Bengals games.
I'm a DVC member & have been on two Disney cruises & three Carnival.
I'm pretty much destined to be a travel agent when I grow up... or do something sports related.
I'm pretty sarcastic. Anytime I act cocky, it's my form of sarcasm, so don't take me seriously.

That's about it.

Im Myles. Turned 15 in May.
I live in Lower Alabama.
DVC member and visit Disney at least once a year. favorite ride is mission space.
My main hobby is anything Radio Control. like RC planes and heli's. Im a member of RCgroups. If anyone has an account on there, message me.
Im a quiet person, and hoped I could make some friends on here, but its turning out that I'd rather read than post. trying to change that, though.

Hello! My name is Kaley, and I live about an hour and a half away from Disney World!!!!! I go there about once a month(I never get tired of it.) :rolleyes:
I love to read and write. I love, love, love sports, which is why I'm typing and watching the first pre-season football game of the season:happytv: (sorry for any typos!) Soccer is my life, but I've been playing so hard for most of my life that I've had to retire at 15.:guilty: :sad1: Sad, I know, but I'm thinking about passing on my knowledge as a coach to the younger leagues. I'm part of the marching band, but this year I switched from tenor sax to guard(I get to twirl a six foot flag!!):scared1:
My mom runs with the WISH team and I've finally gotten around to seeing why she's so addicted to this site!
Well, I've got to see why there's a flag on the field(most likely someone's cheating!!!)

What's up guys, I'm Michael. I am a refugee from the vmk boards after it closed. I am an intense Padres fan and I love playing french horn in my marching band. I live about 2 hours away from Disneyland which is awesome. If you're wondering, the guy in my signature is San Diego Padres 3rd basemen Kevin Kouzmanoff who is my hero.

heyyy im sophie. im not sure if i already posted on here...

i am 13 years old and love eeyore. xD

Hmmm! Well, my names Rachel.
I've been here for a while, but haven't been on as much as I'd like to be.
I don't have many friends here, yet, so feel free to say Hi !

I love playing french horn in my marching band.

:wave2: Looks like I found a fellow French horn!

Hey! I'm Natalie and I'm going to be senior in high school. I was in marching band and I played trumpet in Jazz but I'm getting out of both. My school's band program is really messed up with the types of people in charge so I decided it wasn't worth it. :sad2: Other than that I love reading and I'm a big Josh Groban and Michael Buble fan. :lovestruc

210th post ya:banana:

My name is Zach.
I'm on at random times. The dog in my avatar is my dog. I feed him, bath him, and train him. We're going to the North American Nationals for Agility.

Hey there, my name is Alicia. My mom recently just got me and my brother an annual pass to Disney World, and I absolutly love going. I have been going to theme parks my whole life as my mom loves them. We have had passes to Sea World/Busch Gardens since I was 3 and I go with my friends there all the time. My first trip to disney I think I was 6? I don't remember. I remember my mom got us passes that year and we had them till I was about 10. Where we switched to Universal. Now this year we are back to Disney. I only live 1 1/2 from disney and 2 hours from Orlando, so we usually just go for Day trips or weekend visits. I wish I could stay longer though because I absolutly LOVE Disney :].

Hmmmm some more about me. I am going to be a Senior, very excited :]. I ride horses, mainly Dressage. My favorite Disney character is Goofy, I don't know why but ever since i was little he was my favorite. Hmmmmm, I don't know. Thats all I suppose lol.

Hi everyone! my name is Emma!! im 14 and starting high school tomarrow! i love disney! im going in september!

Hi I'm Ashley and I'm 16!

I am new to the teen forums. But I have been a dis member since Apr 2007. I have been hanging out at the Virtual Gaming Forums (formerly known as the Virtual Magic Kingdom). I was kind of losing interest at that board since I really don't get into virtual games since vmk closed. So I guess you will be seeing me around here more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter