Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi my name is Mustang, at least that's what I think of most of the time... cars!:cool1:

Glad to be on the boards. Gotta raise my post count so I can attach a pic of my dog in another thread :thumbsup2

Hi my name is Mustang, at least that's what I think of most of the time... cars!:cool1:

Glad to be on the boards. Gotta raise my post count so I can attach a pic of my dog in another thread :thumbsup2

Hello Mustang, my name is Maddie. Welcome to this wonderful place.

Hey, I'm Ryan, and I'm about as Newbie as you can get.

I joined the dis-boards just a few weeks ago, and so far I 'm liking it :)

You could say that I'm a HUGE fan of everything Disney, but that would be an understatement. I'm spending my summer looking forward to the release of some really cool books, (Breaking Dawn, and The Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn), hanging out with friends, and getting ready for my freshman year of high school. Of course now I'll also try my best to spend some time here.

I don't think I've got anything else to say, but if anyone's got any helpful hints for a newbie, please tell me!

:goodvibes

Hey, I'm Ryan, and I'm about as Newbie as you can get.

I joined the dis-boards just a few weeks ago, and so far I 'm liking it :)

You could say that I'm a HUGE fan of everything Disney, but that would be an understatement. I'm spending my summer looking forward to the release of some really cool books, (Breaking Dawn, and The Kingdom Keepers: Disney at Dawn), hanging out with friends, and getting ready for my freshman year of high school. Of course now I'll also try my best to spend some time here.

I don't think I've got anything else to say, but if anyone's got any helpful hints for a newbie, please tell me!

:goodvibes

hey!
im rachel.
and im a huge disney freak!!!
im 14 turning 15 day after christmas!
welcome to the boards!

Hey guys. xD
Im not new to DIS, but to the TB. -- I've been looking at it for a loooong time now, thought I might actually 'join', heh. ([[I've noticed a lot of people here like JB, wooot! I'm also a huge fan, go Jooooooe. :lovestruc]])
:wave:

~Monkey

CUTETURTLE.gif

Hey guys. xD
Im not new to DIS, but to the TB. -- I've been looking at it for a loooong time now, thought I might actually 'join', heh. ([[I've noticed a lot of people here like JB, wooot! I'm also a huge fan, go Jooooooe. :lovestruc]])
:wave:

~Monkey

CUTETURTLE.gif

YEsssssss!
another JB fan!
*high fives new person*
xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter