Inexpensive but nice hotel near Disney

Zydebearsmom

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney in July for 5 days. I am looking for an inexpensive but nice hotel for a family of 4 near Disney World. Please give me your suggestions. Thanks

We are going to Disney in July for 5 days. I am looking for an inexpensive but nice hotel for a family of 4 near Disney World. Please give me your suggestions. Thanks

Look at both the Sheraton Vistana Resort and Wyndham Bonnet Creek!

Never been to bonnet creek but trying it in April. We went through vacation strategy for a 2bd. The price is under $150/night, no parking fees and no tax or tax included. I'm sure a 1bd is less.

I second Bonnet Creek as a good choice!

OP - what is your budget for inexpensive?

$50? $100? $200?

You can actually get a room for $50 outside Disney and not far away but you may not be happy in it!

Although I did spend a night in the HI Express in Davenport for about $50 on one trip and it was very nice but I haven't seen that deal since then.

But for under $150, the OP could stay onsite in a Value resort and save another $80-$100 in parking fees. It would help to know her definition of inexpensive, and maybe direct her to http://disboards.com/forums/orlando-hotels-and-attractions.15/

Could definitely do this...but Bonnet Creek is way nicer than the value resorts, is onsite ..just not Disney owned, has gorgeous pools, full villas with multiple bathrooms, full kitchen, spa tub, washer/dryer.

Downside is missing EMH if that's a concern. What we do in that instance is check touringplans and go to that park that has EMH the next day. Most Disney guests will go to EMH and then hit another park the next day leaving less crowds at the original one. Has worked for us every trip. But OP may prefer to be onsite for their reasons as well.

That's why I love Orlando...so many choices for everyone!

I'm sorry I should have been more clear. I actually wanted some thing between $90-$115. We will only be attending 1 park but we will be spending alot of time at the Wide Worls Sports complex. Worse case I will book a value resort but if I can find something cheaper and comfortable I would rather go with that. I just need to book ASAP while rooms are still available.

Buena vista suites gives you a true 2 room suite with 2 queen beds and a queen sofa bed. A few miles from Disney and a full American breakfast. There should be a link here or on mouse savers.

And don't forget the resort fees. Mousesavers is a good one to check out because their deals often waive things like parking fees

I have heard the RedLion hotel is pretty good in Kissimmee....basic but clean. Not too far from where you need to be. A couple more...Radisson Resort Celebration and all the Marriotts in Marriott Village. Think they are Fairfield and Springhill Suites. Make sure you check AAA rates with Marriott because I have found some great deals with Marriott using the AAA discount.

Hope this helps! Have a blast!

bahama bay is a nice place they have 2 bedrooms apt and in close to the ESPN sport complex, check their rates, also go on priceline their express deals are good, look for deals at "disney maingate" is the closest to the spor complex

I have heard the RedLion hotel is pretty good in Kissimmee....basic but clean. Not too far from where you need to be. A couple more...Radisson Resort Celebration and all the Marriotts in Marriott Village. Think they are Fairfield and Springhill Suites. Make sure you check AAA rates with Marriott because I have found some great deals with Marriott using the AAA discount.

Hope this helps! Have a blast!
I was also going to suggest the Red Lion as an option. It gets really great reviews and it's cheap.

Check out the Quality Inn By the Parks. Seriously, it's very nice, affordable, terrific customer service, close to WDW, and has one of the best hotel breakfast buffets we've seen. Also, they do not charge any sort of resort or parking fees so you wouldn't have to worry about that. You can find plenty of reviews and photos on TripAdvisor - just make sure you're looking at the right Quality Inn!

I just checked your travel dates & a room with 2 doubles at the Quality Inn & Suites By the Parks is $83.20 a night plus tax, not a bad deal since it includes parking, free breakfast, has a beautiful pool area, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter