Inexpensive but nice hotel near Disney

You can look on Ebay for resorts that do timeshare presentations. We did one YEARS ago at Silver Lake. $150 for 5 nights in a two bedroom condo. The condo was big, spacious and really pretty. We did the awful two hour presentation. Never again. But if you are strapped for cash it's an option.

You can look on Ebay for resorts that do timeshare presentations. We did one YEARS ago at Silver Lake. $150 for 5 nights in a two bedroom condo. The condo was big, spacious and really pretty. We did the awful two hour presentation. Never again. But if you are strapped for cash it's an option.

My brother has been banned by a few Timeshare companies for 2 years bc he kept doing the deals and not buying. Lol. He drives a masarati and is not hurting by any means. He finally bit the bullet and bought at Saratoga Springs. So funny. He is trying to find a timeshare deal when my family goes to Hawaii in 2018. If my brother is doing it, you know its a good deal.

Last edited:
My brother has been banned by a few Timeshare companies for 2 years bc he kept doing the deals and not buying. Lol. He drives a masarati and is not hurting by any means. He finally bit the bullet and bought at Saratoga Springs. So funny. He is trying to find a timeshare deal when my family goes to Hawaii in 2018. If my brother is doing it, you know its a good deal.

lol We only did it because my XH wanted to. This is how his parents did Disney every year when he was a kid and that’s how we were going to do it. His parents did timeshare deals and bought tickets from a street stand. He was excited about the “deal” we were getting. We didn't do the street stand tickets since my job offers Tickets At Work. Right before we left for that trip I discovered the DIS and a few months after we returned we booked an onsite trip for the following year. I told him I would never do a timeshare deal again! There was no turning back from that.

lol We only did it because my XH wanted to. This is how his parents did Disney every year when he was a kid and that’s how we were going to do it. His parents did timeshare deals and bought tickets from a street stand. He was excited about the “deal” we were getting. We didn't do the street stand tickets since my job offers Tickets At Work. Right before we left for that trip I discovered the DIS and a few months after we returned we booked an onsite trip for the following year. I told him I would never do a timeshare deal again! There was no turning back from that.

His wife is so happy he finally bought at SSR. She said the timeshare deals made her feel completely slimed. She grew up going to BCV and her parents still have their kids and grandkids go to BCV via their DVC. Even with the onsite experiece, my brother still insisted on the TS deals and required 2-3 hr presentation bc it was cheap. There's a reason he's not hurting, right? The masarati was bc it was a good deal, too. Lol.

His wife is so happy he finally bought at SSR. She said the timeshare deals made her feel completely slimed. She grew up going to BCV and her parents still have their kids and grandkids go to BCV via their DVC. Even with the onsite experiece, my brother still insisted on the TS deals and required 2-3 hr presentation bc it was cheap. There's a reason he's not hurting, right? The masarati was bc it was a good deal, too. Lol.

That's how the rich get richer. lol

Another option is to use SkyAuction. I booked the Red Lion for my July 2016 trip but also bid on SkyAuction for a 1 bedroom villa at the same time. I ended up with a 1 BR at the Wyndham Cypress Palms for a total of $222 for 7 days and I cancelled the Red Lion reservation. Here is the thread: http://www.disboards.com/threads/wo...dding-extensions.3520051/page-2#post-56128359 . We only needed the villa for 5 days, but that still came out to less than $45 per day.

So ... OP ... I would book something now so you have a backup and then watch SkyAction the month leading up to your vacation. You can get some real bargains!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter