• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm officially MOVED!!!

Decorated_Dust

Live from the Magical World within my brain...
Some of you know that I was planning on moving up to Knoxville, TN and I interviewed for a position up there. Well, I got a call today that said they were offering me a position!! It's not the exact same one i interviewed for, but it actually has better hours and better pay. I am so excited I could just burst!!!

Right now, I have to coordinate with my friends and try and find a place to stay because I said I could be up there by the first week of August, which is soon. Hopefully the place we liked has availability for us, and if not I'll stay in a motel for a few weeks until i find something.

I know there are people in here who are not believers and I hope I'm not offending anyone when I say this, but this was a God thing. Everything is coming together for this move so perfectly that there is no other way to describe it or explain it. I have been praying that God would show me a sign that this would happen. Today was actually the day that I finally said maybe it was not meant to be, but today was also the day I got the call. I was in the middle of a huge period of doubting my faith, but now I can say that it is over.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting me in this, but now I need prayers that I can find a place to live. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do while I wait for my friends to get jobs, that would be great. Right now I'm on cloud nine, and I have to wait to come down again before I can get to business.

Congratulations. I'm very happy for you. It's amazing how great faith can be when we lean on it. I'm struggling with that a bit right now.

Congratulations!!! God works in his own time, and when everything is right, it all just falls into place. I'll say a prayer that the rest of your move goes smoothly. :thumbsup2

Congratulations Ashley! I am very proud of you. You are going to do great! Here's to smooth moving and a nice transition for you.

Heidi

:cloud9:

congratulations! great news and exciting new changes on the horizon!:thumbsup2

Congrats on the job! It's so great to see how God works things out!! I have already prayed for you to find somewhere to live soon.

Thanks everyone!! Reality has set in and I'm starting to freak out. There is a lot I need to get done in less than three weeks. I will be telling Peninsula that I want to start work on August 10, but I'm nervous to ask them if I can come later. I feel like this whole thing is like a wet tissue that will dissolve if I make the slightest misstep.

It's amazing how great faith can be when we lean on it. I'm struggling with that a bit right now.

I'll be praying for your struggle. Faith is a very hard thing to have sometimes. It's always the things that we have to fight for that yield the most reward. :thumbsup2

Sorry, I had to post again since my count was 666. I'm not superstitious or anything, it just freaked me out. :confused3

Congratulations Ashley! If I may make a suggestion, don't delay your start date. It might put a sour taste in your new employers..... Trust me, coming from someone who is still looking for work since moving back to L.A. last Aug. I just wouldn't do anything if at all possible to risk rocking the boat. If you have to stay in a motel till you can get settled then that's what I would do. I am truly very happy for you and wish you all the best in your new job and your new life in Tenn.

Here's to you!:thumbsup2
Shannon

Congrats on your new job, God will provide the place for you to live. Just keep faith.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter