[[IM BACK! *sniff* :(]] The "Lets Get My DBF Addicted to Disney World" PTR

yay for videos!!! lol i'll be sure to throw in some extra high pitched sqeels from you tomorrow and saturday too! :rotfl: and he better love it... either that or find a new girlfriend when we get back lol

Oh yes please do and think of me up here in boring old PA while you do it too!! Haha, oh god, have you threatened him with that yet! :rotfl:

OK I HAD to update you guys with the weirdest story ever!

So, you may or may not know that Florida was supposed to get 3 storms whiel we were down there and i was all bummed out and worried, well turns out I didnt have much to be worried about and it looks like it will be some nice weather (not jinxing it! anything could change!!)

So thats great and then today the weirdest thing happened in the city of toronto........ we got hit by TWO TORNADOES!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

now it hit about 20 mins north of where we i live and pretty close to where Craig lives, luckily no one we know was hurt and there only seems to be one death in the city but man the storm we got was just the scariest thing! like it came out of nowhere! and it was INSANE!!! like raining, winds, trees falling! holy moly! and then 30 mins later it was pretty and sunny again!

and btw... just so you fully understand how weird this is for my city.... the last tornado we got here was in like... the 70s i think!!

so ya... thats my story!

That is so weird!! We had tornado activity here by me too!! We didn't really experience anything, it was about 20 minutes away from where I was but it did rain like crazy!! Very wierd!!

This is it guys!!

THIS TIME TOMORROW I WILL BE CHECKING IN FOR MY FLIGHT!! and on my way to DISNEY WORLD!!! :cool1::dance3::woohoo::banana::banana:

i'm sooo sooo sooo excited! I dunno how on earth im gunna sleep tonight!

So all thats left to do now is dye my extensions (they're soaking as i type!), paint my toes (leaving the fingers plain, dont wanna chip em! so annoying) and pack my purse all the important documents and stuff!

I hopeee i dont forget anything!

Anyways I just wanted to say I have the best PTR followers.. like ever! and thank u for following me on this journey! I thought it would never end! haha but you guys have helped me plan such an awesome vacay! and helped me pass the time! and listened to my vents, and put up with my crazy countdown and are still here! :lovestruc:lovestruc I hope you will all join me in my TR when I return!

so thank you DIS people! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

You're welcome!! Just kidding, I loved reading your PTR!! Oh god, you're leaving tomorrow!! :Squeal!: (high pitched squeal just for you!!) Oh I will definitely be joining your TR when you get home!! I can't wait to see if Craig likes it! (Like we have any doubt! ;)) Have fun!!

Hey girl! im sorry ive been MIA for awhile.. but I am catchin up on your thread tonight!!! ive been CRAZY busy and hardly on the Disboards for the past 2 weeks :eek: thats so odd of me..

BUT !
YOUR LEAVING TOMORROW!!!:woohoo::yay:
HAVE THE BEST OF TIMES!
Beware its HOT HOT HOT and the crowds are crazyyy busy! my family(mom dad sis and bro) are there right now until Monday August 24th! they are at Old Key West.. my dad didnt make a dining reservation for tonight ..:lmao: haha smooth move dad.. so up here in PA im making dining reservations for them online..omg they were completely booked.. i tried WDW dining.. yeah they said the same thing.. luckily at last minute i found a 745pm for Liberty Tree Tavern! i then discusses with my dad how important it was to do ADRS! LOL!! but have so much fun..

My boyfriend and I leave October 28!! coming very fast!!!:goodvibes take care .. cant wait to you come back..and in the meantime i will read everything i missed!popcorn::

awe:hug: Can not wait to hear your TR and see all those pics! You are going to have a blast! safe travels :hug:

thank youuuuu!! pics AND vids! dont forget the videos! lol :)

Oh yes please do and think of me up here in boring old PA while you do it too!! Haha, oh god, have you threatened him with that yet! :rotfl:

That is so weird!! We had tornado activity here by me too!! We didn't really experience anything, it was about 20 minutes away from where I was but it did rain like crazy!! Very wierd!!

You're welcome!! Just kidding, I loved reading your PTR!! Oh god, you're leaving tomorrow!! :Squeal!: (high pitched squeal just for you!!) Oh I will definitely be joining your TR when you get home!! I can't wait to see if Craig likes it! (Like we have any doubt! ;)) Have fun!!

haha o he will get the squeels, ive been annoying him alllll day, cept for now hes at work! plus i havent seen him since last friday so hes really gunna hear it tomorrow! lol

that is sooo weird you guys had tornado experiances too! something is goin on! creepy! mine was 20 mins away too, and we got super crazy rain!

and u better be joining my TR! and hey! u never know... he COULD hate it!! ;)

Hey girl! im sorry ive been MIA for awhile.. but I am catchin up on your thread tonight!!! ive been CRAZY busy and hardly on the Disboards for the past 2 weeks :eek: thats so odd of me..

BUT !
YOUR LEAVING TOMORROW!!!:woohoo::yay:
HAVE THE BEST OF TIMES!
Beware its HOT HOT HOT and the crowds are crazyyy busy! my family(mom dad sis and bro) are there right now until Monday August 24th! they are at Old Key West.. my dad didnt make a dining reservation for tonight ..:lmao: haha smooth move dad.. so up here in PA im making dining reservations for them online..omg they were completely booked.. i tried WDW dining.. yeah they said the same thing.. luckily at last minute i found a 745pm for Liberty Tree Tavern! i then discusses with my dad how important it was to do ADRS! LOL!! but have so much fun..

My boyfriend and I leave October 28!! coming very fast!!!:goodvibes take care .. cant wait to you come back..and in the meantime i will read everything i missed!popcorn::

no problem!!! thank you! but now im scared about the crowds!!! good thing i got ridemax!! maybe it will be better this week tho with kiddos back to school! and omg how could ur dad NOT make ADRs!! tsk tsk! glad u got him something!!

and yayy your trip will be here before you know it! hope u enjoy the rest of the TR! :)

:tinker:Well guys! I just wanted to pop on and say goodbye! i could not sleep AT ALL yesterday night!! but im wideee awake! hehe

by the way if anyone was wondering my weight loss total was 13lbs! (tho.. ill prob gain it all back this week lol)

i'm going to hop in the shower and eat something then craiggy should be here!

if theres wireless at the airport i'll try and hop on before our plane leaves!

sooo goodbyeee! talk to ya on september 1st!! dont miss me too too much!! i'll be thinking of ya guys in disney! :lovestruc:lovestruc

You're in Disney!! :Squeal!: I hope you're having fun and everything worked out with your flight and all!! Can't wait until you get back so I can hear all about your trip!!

YOU'RE IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW!!! YAY!!!! THATS SO AWESOME!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT!!

Sadly, I may have a lot of catch up to do unless you can finish it before I go!! :laughing:;)

I hope you are having a great time and I can't wait to read your trip report!:wizard:

You should be back today or tommorow! I can't wait to hear how things went for you and if Craig loved it.....hurry and post for us when you get back!:goodvibes

Welcome back!:yay: Hope the trip was everything you hoped (and planned) it would be.

Can't wait to see what DBF thought - looking forward to your TR. :woohoo:

Hi Allll! We are back! and it was a WONDERFUL vacation! Thank you for all the sweet messages! what a nice thing to return tooo! (since im already super sad to be back!)

I will start my TR asap! We just gotta upload all the pics and videos and sort them all out! Expect it to be started tomorrow or thursday!

Craig will be posting a short TR too I think and I'll be posting a foodie report tooo! (because food is awesome! hehe) so I hope you'll follow along! I'll post the URL when I begin!

o and btw I did it!!! i got DBF addicted to Disney World! mission accomplished! :wizard:

So happy you had such a wonderful time! we are all vetrans now in the getting DBF's addicted to Disney..what was your surprise from craig!

So happy you had such a wonderful time! we are all vetrans now in the getting DBF's addicted to Disney..what was your surprise from craig!

thank u!! you'll have to read my TR to find out my surpriseS (yess! more then one!!!)

Woohoo, you're home! Congrats on getting Craig addicted to Disney!! I guess we've all complete our missions! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!! Start your TR soon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter