[[IM BACK! *sniff* :(]] The "Lets Get My DBF Addicted to Disney World" PTR

ok....... IM GETTING SERIOUSLY EXCITED NOW PEOPLE!!

1 more full day and a couple of hours to go!!!!!!! (I leave saturday!!)
:ccat:

so there he is.... my last little bouncy of my countdown!! how appropriate since the first thing we'll be doing at Disney is the 1900 Park Fare breaky with Alice in Wonderland characters! :lovestruc

Its kinda sad that im winding down on my PTR! Dont get me wrong, I'm sooo happy my trip is just around the corner but Ive been looking forward to it and dreaming about it for sooooooo freakin long that its kinda sad its all done! and when i come back.... :sad1::sad1::sad1: its over! but i will not be sad! I'll be happy because Im hoping my super wonderful love of my life will fall as in love with Disney as he is with me and we'll be planning another trip before we know it! :wizard::wizard:

Hey!! Sorry I've been gone...went out of town (you can read about it in my PTR) but YAY!!! I can't believe you leave Saturday! That's so incredible!! I can't wait to read all your updates!! I'm so jealous!!

Have an amazing trip!!!!! I hope that there is extra pixie dust around and he gets super sprinkled!!!! :wizard:

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Enjoy!

OMG 1 DAY YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED! I could barely sleep the night before we went!!!!! I can't wait to read your trip report, and how things went..especially how you liked Mears/Seaworld! oh btw it looks like you will be storms free!

Oooo yeah we'll be able to see the videos too!! I can't believe you leave on Saturday!! Ahhh!! Oh you can't hear it but I'm doing my high pitched squealing for you!! I can't believe you're leaving in 1 day!! Oh you know Craig's going to love it!!

Woo Hoo!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Have a TERRIFIC trip! I cannot wait for the TR when you get back!!! You are sooo close!!!!!!

Hey!! Sorry I've been gone...went out of town (you can read about it in my PTR) but YAY!!! I can't believe you leave Saturday! That's so incredible!! I can't wait to read all your updates!! I'm so jealous!!

i'll head on over to your PTR in the mornin and read about it! and dont be jealous! your trip will be here before you know it!! then i'll be the jealous one! hehe

Have an amazing trip!!!!! I hope that there is extra pixie dust around and he gets super sprinkled!!!! :wizard:

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Enjoy!

oh thank you so much :) :goodvibes

OMG 1 DAY YOU MUST BE SO EXCITED! I could barely sleep the night before we went!!!!! I can't wait to read your trip report, and how things went..especially how you liked Mears/Seaworld! oh btw it looks like you will be storms free!

i am soo excited! I should be sleeping right now but i cant! haha so I have tonights sleep and tomorrows sleep and then im offff!! wooo! im excited for SW! especially after reading your trippie!! o haha and speaking of storms i have a pretty weird update im gunna post after all these answers! its pretty wild!

Oooo yeah we'll be able to see the videos too!! I can't believe you leave on Saturday!! Ahhh!! Oh you can't hear it but I'm doing my high pitched squealing for you!! I can't believe you're leaving in 1 day!! Oh you know Craig's going to love it!!

yay for videos!!! lol i'll be sure to throw in some extra high pitched sqeels from you tomorrow and saturday too! :rotfl: and he better love it... either that or find a new girlfriend when we get back lol

I hope you have the most amazing trip & your boyfriend falls in love with Disney :)

thank youuuu huN! me toooo! :wizard:

Woo Hoo!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Have a TERRIFIC trip! I cannot wait for the TR when you get back!!! You are sooo close!!!!!!

thank you so much! its so close i can almosttt taste it!! woo! i hope tomorrow goes by quick!!

OK I HAD to update you guys with the weirdest story ever!

So, you may or may not know that Florida was supposed to get 3 storms whiel we were down there and i was all bummed out and worried, well turns out I didnt have much to be worried about and it looks like it will be some nice weather (not jinxing it! anything could change!!)

So thats great and then today the weirdest thing happened in the city of toronto........ we got hit by TWO TORNADOES!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

now it hit about 20 mins north of where we i live and pretty close to where Craig lives, luckily no one we know was hurt and there only seems to be one death in the city but man the storm we got was just the scariest thing! like it came out of nowhere! and it was INSANE!!! like raining, winds, trees falling! holy moly! and then 30 mins later it was pretty and sunny again!

and btw... just so you fully understand how weird this is for my city.... the last tornado we got here was in like... the 70s i think!!

so ya... thats my story!

that is crazy! weather in general scares me! so unpredictable! I will keep my fingers crossed for good weather for you guys! OMG.. less than 1 full day now! yay for you!

You guys should consider bouncing back in September of next year..:rolleyes1

HOLY CRAP! It's so close for you..this time tomorrow you will be there (I think)! I hope you have an AMAZING time and I hope Craig loves it and you guys have amazing luck/weather and lots of pixie dust. You better start a TR right when you get back!!

Hey! I finally caught up with your report just in time before you left.

I hope you guys have a great time and that you get your DBF to fall in love with Disney. Trust me, its possible :) I got my DBF to fall in love with it earlier this year and now we're going back in January 2010!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

that is crazy! weather in general scares me! so unpredictable! I will keep my fingers crossed for good weather for you guys! OMG.. less than 1 full day now! yay for you!

You guys should consider bouncing back in September of next year..:rolleyes1

thank u! and the bounceback thing made me :rotfl:!! im all ready to do that... the problem is Craig! lol

Oh man! Thats scary!! We had some tornados near my town early this year! Always scary!! I hate them!

ive never experianced one before! we never get them here!!! it was so weird it came outta nowhere!

HOLY CRAP! It's so close for you..this time tomorrow you will be there (I think)! I hope you have an AMAZING time and I hope Craig loves it and you guys have amazing luck/weather and lots of pixie dust. You better start a TR right when you get back!!

hehe we wont be there this time tomorrow but we will be on our way to the airport! (we leave at 7pm booo!)
I hope he loves it too! and thanks so much for all your help with the planning! :goodvibes

Hey! I finally caught up with your report just in time before you left.

I hope you guys have a great time and that you get your DBF to fall in love with Disney. Trust me, its possible :) I got my DBF to fall in love with it earlier this year and now we're going back in January 2010!

Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

helllo!! and welcome! :wizard::wizard: i see youre new to the DIS too so welcome here too!! heres to hoping mine loves it tooo and wants to go back in 2010! hehe

This is it guys!!

THIS TIME TOMORROW I WILL BE CHECKING IN FOR MY FLIGHT!! and on my way to DISNEY WORLD!!! :cool1::dance3::woohoo::banana::banana:

i'm sooo sooo sooo excited! I dunno how on earth im gunna sleep tonight!

So all thats left to do now is dye my extensions (they're soaking as i type!), paint my toes (leaving the fingers plain, dont wanna chip em! so annoying) and pack my purse all the important documents and stuff!

I hopeee i dont forget anything!

Anyways I just wanted to say I have the best PTR followers.. like ever! and thank u for following me on this journey! I thought it would never end! haha but you guys have helped me plan such an awesome vacay! and helped me pass the time! and listened to my vents, and put up with my crazy countdown and are still here! :lovestruc:lovestruc I hope you will all join me in my TR when I return!

so thank you DIS people! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

awe:hug: Can not wait to hear your TR and see all those pics! You are going to have a blast! safe travels :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter