[[IM BACK! *sniff* :(]] The "Lets Get My DBF Addicted to Disney World" PTR

i just found your PTR now .. which totally sucks coz i wish i could have counted down with ya! i read this whole thing tonite :rotfl: i hope you had a blast and cant wait to read your actualy trip report!!! :banana:

I knew you would get him addicted!! Congrats on a mission accomplished! High five to Craig for realizing Disney *IS* where its at :lovestruc So happy you had fun and are back safe and sound..now get on the sorting, sleep is for wimps:laughing:

woooohooooo you're back!! can't wait to hear about the surpriseS!!!! yay!! hurry up so i can read a bunch before i go!! 8 days!

Welcome back! :banana:
I'm glad you accomplished your mission. I figured it wouldn't be too hard because Disney is freaking amazing. :laughing:

Um...hi. :wave: I'm sitting here like this :surfweb: patiently waiting for a tr. Or at least sneak peeks. Ok actually I'm sitting more like this :hyper: impatiently waiting. :laughing: Hope to hear something soon!!

Hi all! Im here!! Sorry Ive been MIA, I had to help set up for back to school yesterday AND my computer has been having some problems, but thats all fixed now because I got a new laptop! :woohoo: Trust me... it was needed!

So im uploading my first couple pics onto photobucket right now and Ill write the start of my TR and post a link!

Hi all! Im here!! Sorry Ive been MIA, I had to help set up for back to school yesterday AND my computer has been having some problems, but thats all fixed now because I got a new laptop! :woohoo: Trust me... it was needed!

So im uploading my first couple pics onto photobucket right now and Ill write the start of my TR and post a link!

whew.... i was scurrrred for a hot minute! uhm..so what kind of lap top??

Not a Mac book:snooty: but as long as I see some TR soon, who cares :rotfl:

lol i wanted a macbook but it was a little outta budget for me! but luckily Craig has one and we're moving in together very very soon so i'll just steal his!! ahah and the TR is started!

All caught up and spo glad you have started your TR! Can't wait to hear how you all got on!
Lx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter