I'm assuming the prices for food on the Disney site do not include tax??

ArielSRL

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure up food costs for our June trip so I can pre-buy Disney gift cards to cover it. Just wanted to double check. Also, what is the tax rate? TIA!

Prices on menus do not include tax which is 6.5% for most of DW. The All Stars and WWOS are in Osceola County which had a 7% tax rate, but I read that it went up a half percent to 7.5% as of January 1.

Unless specifically stated, that is. Some of the dining experiences specifically state that they include all taxes and gratuities, but that's basically just CRT and the dinner shows, last time I checked.

Prices on menus do not include tax which is 6.5% for most of DW. The All Stars and WWOS are in Osceola County which had a 7% tax rate, but I read that it went up a half percent to 7.5% as of January 1.

Unless specifically stated, that is. Some of the dining experiences specifically state that they include all taxes and gratuities, but that's basically just CRT and the dinner shows, last time I checked.

Thank you both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter