Illuminations/ Wishes Cruise Central For January & February

I am looking for anyone that has a Wishes cruise booked for Feb 6-12 and would be willing to share with my family of 4? 2 Adults and two children under 5 that love to see POPS (fireworks).

Please PM me!!!!

Thanks!

I am looking for an illumination cruise for the last week of january 23-31.. does anyone have room for 5?

Hi - do you have 2 seats left in your wishes cruise? My parents will be in Disney during this time and I think this would be great to set up for them.

We have reserved a boat for the Wishes cruise on Saturday January 24. Is anyone interested in sharing it with us? It costs $250 and we are willing to split that among how many others join us. We are 2 people and the boat holds 8. Please let me know by PM ASAP.

thanks!

Does anyone have room for 4 (3 adults & 1 10yo) during the week of 1/25 - 1/31? We would love to do the Illuminations cruise!

Thanks!!

I am looking for an illumination cruise for the last week of january 23-31.. does anyone have room for 5?

Sassysky, did you happen to get a reply from anyone? That's the same time frame I was looking for and I have 3-4 people who would be interested.

Do you think there would be any reservations available this close?

Thanks!

Greetings! I have 7 seats available on an Illuminations Pontoon Cruise for Tues. Feb 10. We are a party of three adults. You'll find us fun and easy to get along with. This is my first posting on these boards, so I believe you can contact me via my email address, which is listed on my profile. If not, I will check back here daily. Thanks!

Hello! I emailed you through your profile ;)

I switched to the Platinum plan because it is 25% off this month. It comes with an Illuminations cruise.

I would love to do Wishes the week of February 22-27. I need spots for 2 adults. TIA!

Hello,

We are a couple as well (27 and 25) from Canada looking to take part in a Wishes or Illuminations Cruise. Has anyone booked one yet or attempted lately?

Wondering if anyone out there would be interested in joining a couple on a Disney Wshes Cruise on Feb 20, 2009. This would be on a premium boat. Seats 10. I have not booked yet, but am seeing if there is interested parties out there first.

Greetings! I have a Wishes Cruise to share on Sunday, Feb 8. We have 6 spots open and the meet time is 7:00pm. The cruise leaves from the Polynesian. Thanks!

We are 2 adults and 2 well-behaved kids with a Friday, 2/13/09, Illuminations pontoon cruise booked. 6 seats available. Your price would be $35 (+ suggested tip) per person. Willing to share with nice people...

(I am new so I cannot yet PM.)

P.S. Thanks everybody for your information on these forums!!

I am very interested in this. My wife and I and three year old child would like to be a part of this experience. One question from which area does this cruise leaves from?

email me at phsmus1(at)gmail.com if a place is available or not.

Hi, anyone have room on a Illuminations cruise that can hold three more for Feb 13, 14, or 15th? If you do please PM me. We thought it would be fun to surprise our son for his 15th birthday trip.

I sent you a PM

WE are looking for three spots on the 13th Illuminations.... if available please contact me...

Good Evening!

We would be interested in joing an illuminations cruise on January 28-29 or 30. There are three of us - two adults and one 4 year old.

Let me know if anyone has space.

Thanks!

We have 4 spots open for an Illuminations cruise on FEb 15.

Our group has 5 adults and a teen in it. We were very excited to get this opportunity and would love to share it.

Family of four (me, wife, sons ages 5 and 8). Wife and son have birthdays on Feb. 12. Do you still have space? I can't pm or email because I don't have enough posts.

Have a Wishes "celebration" cruise booked for Feb. 12 boarding at Contemporary. Will be my wife and two sons, ages 5 and 8. Have four spots available at $30 each. Might even be cake available.

Family of four (me, wife, sons ages 5 and 8). Wife and son have birthdays on Feb. 12. Do you still have space? I can't pm or email because I don't have enough posts.

Sorry Triscon, we have decided to drop our reservation for a Wishes cruise on the 8th due to a change in itinerary planning. Best of luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter