Illuminations/ Wishes Cruise Central For January & February

west&east

Registered
Hi,
There are lots of us looking to share cruises for January and February but there has not been a thread starting for it. There is a faq thread about the cruises (mostly about Illuminations but it covers Wishes, too) located here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=560160 That thread has links for March through December but no January and February. The thread also has out of date info about the cost of the cruises.

Hopefully, a moderator can edit the first post on that thread to provide a link to this one. The original moderator and later editors of the thread appear to be inactive. (if anyone out there can help, please let me know!)

If you would like to share an ILLUMINATIONS or WISHES cruise for Jan or Feb, please post here.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you need space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you have space available and include the dates and type of cruise. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

If you would like more information about the types of cruises and the updated costs, check out this link:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/fireworks.htm

We have a premium cruise reserved for January 15. We are 4 people and the boat holds 10. Cost is $350 and will be split by the number of people. If you are interrested, PM me!

We have 6 spots available. The premium cruise has the music piped into the boat. It includes bottled water and soda, and bagged snacks. We are a family of 4: Myself, DH, DD9 and DS5. Please PM me if interested!
:tinker:

OUR PLANS HAVE CHANGED AND WE ARE NO LONGER DOING THE WISHES CRUISE ON FRIDAY JAN 23RD. INSTEAD WE ARE DOING ILLUMINATIONS THURSDAY THE 22ND!! 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE. PLEASE PM ME.

ALL SPOTS ARE NOW TAKEN. HAVE A GREAT TIME EVERYBODY!

If anyone has two spots for DH and myself on either 1/8 or 1/10 we'd be interested. Thanks! :goodvibes

if anyone has a spare two seats during these dates, let us know. very friendly couple here would love to share an illuminations cruise..:goodvibes

DH and I may possibly intrested in WISHes on Jan. 8. I think it may depend on the price...

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think if you do the Deluxe, which includes the Audio, it holds 10 people and so it comes down to like $30ish per person?

Stacie

I would love to do Wishes the week of February 22-27. I need spots for 2 adults. TIA!

Would love to surprise my group with Illuminations cruise (jan 16th-20)...we are 5 all together. My friend and myself and three DD's 12, 12 and 18. If you have an available space for us let us know :)

DH and I may possibly intrested in WISHes on Jan. 8. I think it may depend on the price...

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think if you do the Deluxe, which includes the Audio, it holds 10 people and so it comes down to like $30ish per person?

Stacie

Here is a price list (all prices include tax. GRATUITY FOR THE DRIVER IS EXTRA AND IS USUALLY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH GUEST)

Wishes Basic Cruise: $266.25: 21' pontoon boat includes bottled water, soda, and bagged snacks. Seats up to 8

Wishes Premium Cruise: $319.50: 25' pontoon boat includes audio feed, bottled water, soda, and bagged snacks. Seats up to 10.

You can pay $25 extra on either for decorations to make it a "Celebrations Cruise"

Illuminations Basic Cruise: $319.50: 25' pontoon boat includes bottled water, soda, and bagged snacks. Seats up to 10. (Can also add ther $25 Celebration option for decorations.)

Hope this helps.

Here is a price list (all prices include tax. GRATUITY FOR THE DRIVER IS EXTRA AND IS USUALLY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH GUEST)

Wishes Basic Cruise: $266.25: 21' pontoon boat includes bottled water, soda, and bagged snacks. Seats up to 8

Wishes Premium Cruise: $319.50: 25' pontoon boat includes audio feed, bottled water, soda, and bagged snacks. Seats up to 10.

You can pay $25 extra on either for decorations to make it a "Celebrations Cruise"

Illuminations Basic Cruise: $319.50: 25' pontoon boat includes bottled water, soda, and bagged snacks. Seats up to 10. (Can also add ther $25 Celebration option for decorations.)

Hope this helps.

I thought that cast members could not except tips or am I mistaken?

That is a great question. On the other threads, there have been several comments about tipping the driver. Perhaps someone else will comment on this.

Looking for an illuminations or wishes cruise to share. Just me (21) and my fiance (20). We're quiet, but friendly :) Pm me

There are 2 of us. We are female and in our late 20s we would love to get in on either of these. Please PM me if you have room!!!!!

I would love to do Wishes the week of February 22-27. I need spots for 2 adults. TIA!

My boyfriend and I are interested in doing a Wishes cruise the same nights you are there. We can only make it within budget though if we have at least 6 people. Here's hoping for some others within our dates :goodvibes

That is a great question. On the other threads, there have been several comments about tipping the driver. Perhaps someone else will comment on this.

I just did the Illuminations cruise last week and our driver accepted a tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter