• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Illuminations Cruises-what they are-how to book-FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to share a cruise. May 5-10. 2 non-smoking adults, and 3 DDs ages 9/7/4. Well behaved girls! Please PM me if you have space and like M&Ms (DH works for the company!!):D

<b>cpl100</b> Congratulations snagging that reservation. You are going to love this experience, I know that I sure did :)

Hi <b>3darlingirls</b> and welcome to the DIS, I'm really glad that you found us.

Have you posted this request to our Illuminations Cruise Central thread for May? I think you will have more luck finding a cruise to share if you do that. You will find that thread right <b>HERE</b>.

Good luck :)

Thanks for the tip! I did, and I am still hopeful!! I just love this board and everyone is terrific. It is making planning our trip even more fun, and I think when we get there it will be much improved from the benefit of everyone's kind help. :p

I think that planning a trip on the DIS is at least half as much fun as the trip itself. Good luck, I hope you find a trip to share :)

Can you bring a cooler onto the pontonn boat?

I am unsure about a cooler. That would depend on the pilot of your boat. He/she would make that decision. I know that snacks are allowed but I am unsure about a cooler.

I am wondering if anyone has had a little birthday party on the boat? We will be celebrating two children's birthdays.

Thanks for the help.

There are special birthday cruises for a higher price. I don't know if they would allow you to decorate or anything on your own. You should call 407-WDW-PLAY and ask them. If they can't tell you let me know, I will send an email to one of our cruise captains here on the DIS and see if he can tell you the answer to your question.

Katholyn

looking to share a Breathless illuminations cruise on june 22. WE HAVE A BABYSITTER!!!!! looking for something a little different from the pontoon. Contact me at DEH3rd@aol.com. thanks!

Originally posted by nativetxn
There are special birthday cruises for a higher price. I don't know if they would allow you to decorate or anything on your own. You should call 407-WDW-PLAY and ask them. If they can't tell you let me know, I will send an email to one of our cruise captains here on the DIS and see if he can tell you the answer to your question.

Katholyn

Sorry it has taken so long to respond. I have been enduring some computer 'issues'. I will call them and see what they have to say. Thanks for the information. I will post again with the results so all will know.

I had to start a new Illuminations Cruise information thread and I tried to merge the posts from May on this thread to the new one but it didn't work right.

So, I replaced those posts here and I'm going to lock this thread and place a link to it in the new Illuminations Cruise info thread.

If you are looking for information that may have been posted to this older info thread, just follow the link on the new one and it will bring you right here :)

Katholyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter