• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations cruise central--MARCH

This is scduckman's better half:p . Looks like we have a fun group for the cruise! Can't wait.

We have a pontoon cruise reserved for Wednesday evening March 26. There are 4 of us - my husband, me, and two teenage sons (14 and 17). We'd love to find someone to share the boat with us.

Semms like a lot of North Texans will be there in March - we're from Carrollton and will be at the world March 9-14 with a Ill. Cruise on March 13. Yee-Haaaaaaaaaaa !!

Would you please stop using this forum for personal messages. Every time you post a reply everyone on this thread gets an email telling them to look at the replies. I am getting tired of linking to this thread only to read personal notes from one person to another. Please use PMs or email. Thank you

We arrive in WDW 3/9, leave 3/15. So if the timing works out and the price is right, I'd like to surprise my husband with an Illuminations Cruise (ok, ok, "Specialty" Cruise).

If anyone has room for 2 adults one evening between 3/10 and 3/14, please email me at ivanova.bab5@verizon.net and let me know.

Thanks!!

Family of 4 (2 DS 5 and 12) looking to share a pontoon boat. Please PM with details.
Thanks!!!

We are looking to share on March 20,23 or 24th. We are 2 Aand 1DD age 7.

Michagandiver--I emailed and PMed you but I am new at this. Let me know if you still have room.
Jeannie

Karenrc

I just sent you a PM about the possibility of sharing your cruise.

Thanks
Kathy - luvclarice

Greetings. My boyfriend and I will be at WDW on March 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, and 10th and would love to do an Illuminations Specialty Cruise, however I did not plan far enough in advance to make this possible.

We are both in our mid-40's. We would not be a pest or problem. Other than a few "oohhhs and aahhhhs" you wouldn't hear a peep from us. We'd come with cash and big smiles. Could you share a place on your boat with two midwest folks, who just want to do something "special" and away from the crowds?

Thanks for considering us.

:wave: :wave:

Greetings. My boyfriend and I will be at WDW on March 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th, and 10th and would love to do an Illuminations Specialty Cruise, however I did not plan far enough in advance to make this possible.

We are both in our mid-40's. We would not be a pest or problem. Other than a few "oohhhs and aahhhhs" you wouldn't hear a peep from us. We'd come with cash and big smiles. Could you share a place on your boat with two midwest folks, who just want to do something "special" and away from the crowds?

Hi All,
This is reallly short notice, but we will be at WDW from 15-20 March and would love to share one of these cruises. There are 6 in our party. And any night would be great in this time period. Email me at wahoo776@aol.com.
Thanks again,

I am putting the final touches on a mother/daughter trip next week, and would really love to try and set this up for my daughter. This trip was planned very quicky - just 3 weeks ago! so they have no availability. If any kind soul has room for a mom and her 8 year-old daughter on March 10, 11, or 12, we would be so grateful.

Thanks for considering us!:wave:

Our family of four would love to share your cruise. Two children, a boy and girl, age 7 and 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter