Illuminations cruise central--MARCH

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during <b>March</b>? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you <b>need</b> space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you <b>have</b> space available and <b>include the dates</b>. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in <b>March</b>?

Katholyn</font>

My DH and I are getting away for the 1st time in 5years without the children - Today I booked an Illuminations cruise for Thursday March 27,2003 and we are looking for others to share the cruise with us - any interested parties please email or PM me and I'll get back to you. :cool:

I sent you an email, but not sure you got it, as I'm new to all this. We will be arriving at WDW on the 22nd and leaving on the 29th. This will be the first time to WDW with my DD6. DW and I have been to WDW before, but this is the first time staying at WDW at CSR. If you don't mind a well behaved 6 year old being on board, we would like to join you and make her trip more memorable. Thanks.

Hi there:
This is the first visit to WDW for my DD6. My DW and I have been here before but always stayed off resort. We were able to book the pontoon cruise leaving the Yacht Club Marina on March 23rd at 8:30pm. Looking for others to share the cruise with us, especially if you have a child around my DD6's age. Any interested parties may email or pm me and I'll get back with you.

Hi,

My friend and I are taking a girls only trip in March to celebrate my birthday. If anyone has room, we would love to join you. We are there from 3/9-3/14 but can't do the 14th since we will be heading back to Virginia.

Thanks,
Melissa

Ps. Thank you for your responses. We are all set and very excited about the illuminations cruise.

Aero99:

I just e'mailed you...we will be there the same time and would be happy to have you join us.

AERO99
Your email didn't go through, could you send it to me again. Also, I'm confused, since you said you're going back to VA on the 14th, but we are going out on the 23rd.
Michigandiver

Hi,
Anyone have room to share the pontoon boat on 3/5? There are 7 of us and an infant.
Thanks,
Diane (dereilley@comcast.net)

We would also be interested in 3/2, 3/3, 3/4.
Thank you

We have a cruise booked for Wednesday, March 19th. There are four of us (two girls both age 8). Anyone interested in sharing the cruise? We have room for 8 more.

We are a family of 3 (DS9), and would be THRILLED to share your 3/19 Illuminations cruise.

Please email me!

Kathy

Kathy, that would be great! Hopefully, we'll have another party of 4 or 5 join us. Send me an e-mail for details.

looking to share a cruise sometime between March 9 and March 15. Only me. Not March 12 because I am going to Hoop on my birthday.

Originally posted by scduckman
Kathy, that would be great! Hopefully, we'll have another party of 4 or 5 join us. Send me an e-mail for details.

Hey scduckman just sent you an email and pm'd you about your cruise. I have 5 in my party, but not so sure you would want a boat load of Texans riding with you, ha ha, Saw that Kathy was from Texas and so are we. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Originally posted by jlcbshaw
Hey scduckman just sent you an email and pm'd you about your cruise. I have 5 in my party, but not so sure you would want a boat load of Texans riding with you, ha ha, Saw that Kathy was from Texas and so are we. Looking forward to hearing from you.

WooHoo, I guess we can teach the SCDuckman gang to party Texas style! :Pinkbounc Hope he's ready for this...

jlcbshaw, what part of the state are you in? We're in Flower Mound, just north of DFW.

Does anyone have room on the 3-6 of March. It's just grandpa and grandma and Andrew age 5.
Thanks,
Marylyn

Kathy - I know *exactly* where Flower Mound is! I used to work in Addison and my boss lived in Flower Mound. What a small world.

Good luck with teaching those folks how to party "Texas-style." They're in for a barn-burner, for sure.

Originally posted by KathyTX
WooHoo, I guess we can teach the SCDuckman gang to party Texas style! :Pinkbounc Hope he's ready for this...

jlcbshaw, what part of the state are you in? We're in Flower Mound, just north of DFW.

KathyTx

We are in North Texas, Burkburnett to be exact, just north of Wichita Falls.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Is "DS" a son, not sure what that meant, but I have a 14 year old daughter, a 10 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. They should all have a blast, looks like 6 kids total.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

jlcbshaw- Yup, "DS" is my Darling Son, Andrew. He's 9.

Hmmm... looks like 6 kids, 6 adults. At least we're not outnumbered!! And I agree, I'm sure we will ALL have a blast. I can't wait to meet you and SCDuckman's gang!

And Redbeard, why'd you have to leave us? We're still saving you a spot in Big D! I sure hope you found a place with a little less traffic.

KathyTx

My son will be glad to hear that there will be another boy about his age. He is always out numbered. Still will be (4 girls) but at least he'll have someone to talk to.:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter