• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations Cruise Central--FEBRUARY

We have a cruise booked for February 21 at 8 pm. We are three adults and 2 girls aged 9 and 11. Would love to share our cruise with some fun people.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

We have room on the 15th of Feb. for about six. Anyone interested, please email me.

WELCOME to our 2/9 cruise. We are a married couple in our 50's that LOVE WDW!
Please let us know if you would like to join our 'crew' on that nite. We arrive that day and are staying at AKL.:earseek:

hi we are a family of four two children boy aged 12 and girl aged 7 we would love to share a cruise on feb15th-16th or 17th

We have rented the Breathless to see Illuminations on Sunday, February 23, 2003. We are a family of six and the boat holds seven. We had Grammy, Mom, Dad, Son 15, Son 13, and Son 7. We don't burp or fart - much. We will be on best behavior.

We are offering to share our remaining seat for some solo traveler.

Let us know if you are interested. katesh12@attbi.com

I have an Illuminations Cruise booked for the 10th. Anyway this family asked to join us and now I have to cancel. Can I swich my reservation to her and she can just give her credit card number to Disney and go on the cruise?

If this is not possible, can someone else cruising that week let her family join yours? They are five people, three little girls and two adults. I am really sorry to disappoint her but there seems to be no way out.

We still have room on 2/9 (Sun) if she is interested. Another couple w/2 young girls will be with us, but there is room for up to 6 more. You can email or have her email me to work it out if she is interested. The more the merrier!

I think that if she called in to the WDW-PLAY reservations using your reservation number, they could take her information for the cruise. Or, you may have to call them instead. I made my reservation 2 months ago and no charge showed up yet on my card. The young man who took my res. said we pay that evening. Anyway, whatever works! Also, We might consider taking your reservation. The other group that is going with us could switch to Monday nite with no problem, so check with me before you cancel! ;)

I looked at her email. Thanks for the offer of the 9th, but her family is going to be at BWV the 10th through the 14th.

When I told her I'd switch with her, I didn't tell her she would have to give her credit card info to replace mine. I hope she understands this.

We have an illumination cruise on Monday February 24. We are a group of 6 and have room for 4 more. We are great-grandparents, grandparents, and one grandchild. There will be 1 seven year old and 1 wheelchair. Please email me if you are interested.

hi if anyone has booked an illuminations cruise for feb 15th 16th or 17th and would like a family to share the cost please let me know thanks:D :D

Hi all....we are a family of 4, w/ 2 boys ages 5 & 7 and we will be visiting WDW Feb. 8 - 14th. We are interested in sharing a Illuminations Cruise should anyone be interested. I can be reached at eric_les100@hotmail.com

Looking for room for 3 adults and one optional child for Feb 18-20th. PM or e-mail me. Thanks

Hi,

We're going to be down in Disney for the last week of February. Is there anyone that has room for 4 people, 3 adults(My Mom, My sister & myself) and 1 child(my 7 year old son.)

Please feel free to email me directly polly.keogan@staples.com

Thanks! :bounce:

February 20th

If anyone has room for the illuminations cruise for 2/20 - we would be 6 people, 2 parents, 2 grandparents and 2 boys 15 & 11. thanks!
I can be reached at:

pwohtlje@maine.rr.com

We have room only for 3 more people for Feb. 15th. Anyone interested, please let me know. I called and even with children, they won't let you go over by one. They stick to the 12 person rule. I guess its for safety reasons, life vests issue, etc.

You can PM or email me at Pigsty333@aol.com.

One minute ago I cancelled a cruise for the 10th of February. I hope someone on this board is reading this and can pick it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter