Illuminations Cruise Central--FEBRUARY

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
<font face="comic sans ms"><font color=purple>Hi there

Anyone looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during <b>February</b>? If you have reserved an Illuminations Cruise and are willing to share, please post your date here. Perhaps we can coordinate this and help each other out.

When you post your reply, use the subject box to tell whether you <b>need</b> space (and how many you need) on a cruise or if you <b>have</b> space available and <b>include the dates</b>. I think that might make it a little easier to coordinate a match.

Even with the new changes, you can still get an Illuminations Cruise

There have been some changes made in the Illuminations Cruises. First, they are no longer called Illuminations Cruises, all of the fireworks cruises at WDW are known as "Specialty Cruises" because they cannot guarantee that you will see Illuminations.

There are also daytime "Specialty" cruises. They are booked at two hour intervals beginning at 12 noon. In order to have a chance to see Illuminations, you will need to call 407-WDW-PLAY 90 days in advance and request the 8:00 PM cruise, telling them that you hope to see Illuminations (or the Magic Kingdom fireworks). They will then schedule your cruise for 1/2 hour prior to the beginning of Illuminations.

Why can't they guarantee that you will see Illuminations? These cruises last 45 minutes, only. If, for some reason, Illuminations is delayed, your boat will still return to the marina when 45 minutes have passed, whether or not Illuminations has finished.

So, who has a cruise to share in <b>February</b>?

Katholyn</font>

We would love to go on an Illuminations cruise, we are 6 Scots who will be in the world from 14 - 21 Feb, 4 adults, 2 children age 8 and 5. Last year we tried but couldnt get a pontoon boat.

We will be at WDW Feb 6, departing Feb 13 and hope to get a cruise reserved. If we are lucky enough, we may be looking for others to share. It is just my husband & I. I will post back if we're successful and will watch for other posts in case we're not and someone is looking to share.'

Thanks!

Hi,
There are 3 of us, 2adults and 1 Five year old. I also will try for pontoon boat for Illuminations show for the 8th -11th of February. If you get lucky for these dates or visa versa we can email each other and make plans to share.
Marylyn:Pinkbounc

DH and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary Feb 6. We will be in Orlando Feb 4 - 8 th. I'm looking for somthing special that we haven't done before and this might be just the thing.

Keep me in mind.

Trena

We would be interested in a specialty cruise. We would be available on the evenings of 2/25 - 2/29. There are 4 of us.....2 adults....2 children (boys 12 and 9).

We are first timers to Disney World and are hoping to book an illuminations cruise on either 2/12 or 2/14. We are really hoping for 2/14 because it is our daughter's birthday! We have a total of four: 2 adults and 2 children ages 8 and 6. If we are lucky enough to get one we would love to share, if not we hope to find someone who has room.

Thank you!!

DH & I were successful in getting the Illuminations Cruise! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Trena, we are also celebrating our anniversary on this trip - 27 years on Valentine's Day. If you'd like to share, please email me.

Mary

curtessey@aol.com

We'll be at DW February 2nd, through the 7th. Two adults, two kids 7 and 5. We'd love to share!

Thanks!

My family of 4- 2adult women, 4yr boy and 1yr old girl. Have a cruise scheduled for 2/9 for Illuminations. We have some room for another couple/group/family. Email me if interested

vgrandy@attbi.com

Victoria

I have an illuminations cruise for the 10th of February. There are 2 Adult women and our respective granddaughters(5+11) We would like to share with a couple or small family.

We have an illuminations cruise reserved for Monday,10th of February. There are 2 Adult women and our respective granddaughters(5+11) We would like to share with a couple or small family.
icy-dog@comcast.net- Thanks for reading

I booked a 8:15PM Illuminations Cruise on 2/15/2003. There are five of us, so we have room for 7 others. Anyone interested, please contact me by private mail or email Pigsty333@aol.com.

Hope someone can use the spaces we have.

:Pinkbounc :smooth: :bounce:

Scotfan I just emailed you. I have room on my cruise. There are five of us and with your six, that would make it 11. Let me know if you are interested and want to do it. The only thing that I need to figure out, and if anyone has the answer is if tax is included and how much to tip, so that I can give you a complete price.

FYI, I just booked a cruise for the 18th. It is 10:30 am EST, and there are still boats left for that evening.

Good luck!

Sorry, I would normally offer to share ours, but we are going on our honeymoon ;)

Hi!
We are looking to share on the 1-4, since I only found out today that these things exist, and you have to call 90 days out.:eek: There are 4(weeknight)-5(weekend) adults and 2 kids in our party. Please let me know if you have room, and would like to defray your costs.

Thanks.
Mort.

Mortlives, did you call to make sure they didn't have any boats available? I called Monday because we had to change our trip from next week to the first week of February and I was very surprised to find I had my pick of nights. I booked a boat for Wednesday of that week. We will probably need the whole boat for our group but if not I will post back here. I was also able to re-book my Princess Storybook breakfast with my choice of times. I am glad to see you are going because I was beginning to think maybe we were going to be the only people there.

AuntBJ, I did phone, and the CM said that they were booking for March 4, and there was nothing available before then. I guess everyone phoned Monday. ;) As far as that goes, by Wednesday, there will only be me, my husband and our son. So, while I won't be able to surprise my SIL's tribe, we would still enjoy it. By all means, please let me know if you have room for 3 more.

Thanks,
Mort.

I would love to do this! Will be there February 19 - 23 if anyone has room for 1-3 adults (I'm not sure DH to BIL want to do it)
Just send me a PM

We have a (pontoon) cruise booked Feb. 21 8 pm. We are 3 adults and two girls 9 and 11. Would love to have another family join us and share the cost. I guess there would be room for another 4 or 5 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter