Illuminations Cruise Central--FEBRUARY

My DH and I are going to DW for the first time Feb 8-16th. We are planning to see Illuminations 2/9 (and have PS for Marrakesh for 7 pm). I did email the three folks who posted about that date, but in case they are full already, I figured I would post to see if anyone else has two spots for us.

I love this board! What a great place. :)

Thanks,
Catharine

THANKS!! I just called and got that cruise! Sorry you had to cancel. I will know tonight how many I will have room for, if anyone else is interested in joining us. I have done the cruise before with people from the DIS-we all had a great time.

I am so glad you got it. I figured if I posted it someone would be quick enough to book it. My friend didn't want to go, and I didn't care, so we opted out. Now if someone would only let me join their march 2-7 cruise I would be grateful. So far no takers for the three of us. C'est la vie!!

I just booked a cruise for the Magic Kingdom Fireworks. It is for February 5th. There is myself, my husband and two boys ages 11 and 7. If anyone is interested in sharing please email me.eshannon@ctcweb.net

Hi folks,
I have an illuminations cruise for Monday, Feb. 10th. If you are interested in joining us, please leave me a pm before 12 noon tomorrow, because after that I will be in Disney World!!

I have read on the forums that it is easy to find others to share a cruise with you at the marina. Good luck

I have been reading the posts in here howdoyoudo. I also sent you a private message (sorry about that hope you don't mind). We are very interested in sharing with you if you still have the room on monday the 10th.

Thanks,

Vinnie

My husband and I, along with my parents and 1 three-year old child are interested in sharing a cruise/pontoon. We will be there Feb. 12-15. If anyone is looking to share, please email me. ruth.ca@att.net Thanks! --CAR

My family (2 parents, 2 grandparents, and 1 three-year old) are interested in sharing a cruise/pontoon for an Illuminations cruise anytime 2/12/-2/15. If anyone is interested in sharing, please let me know. Thank you very much! --CAR

I have room for only ONE person on the 15th of February. Any solos, contact me.

Just in case anyone is looking for someone to share a cruise with, my husband and I would be interested in sharing! I know this is last minute, but it's worth a try!

Take care,
Jo

Hiya I am looking to join a boat on either Wed 26th or Thurs 27th.

We will be 3 people on the 26th or 4 people on the 27th.

I tried to call this morning to book a boat for myself but they are all reserved. I will try again, in a few days.

Anyway if anyone here has one of those boats and room to share, we'll be happy to help split the cost.

Thanks!!

Cindy in NY

Trying one last time before we leave on Tuesday to see if anyone has space for 3-4 people for Feb 18th - 20th?

Need space for 3 adult women for these dates. Anyone have any space. I did the cruise on Feb. 6 and it was awesome and am taking two friends down later this week as a surprise for one's 40th birthday and would love for them to do a cruise. Send me a PM if you have space.

suevee, I just sent you a PM. I noticed that at one time you had space available on the 24th. Hope I catch you before you leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter