Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I tried on the off-chance tonight and managed to secure a Wishes
Premium Cruise on 18th June - departing Grand Floridian. :cool1:

I have 8 spaces available so if anyone would like to join us then please post or PM me.

We are two honeymooners. June 19th will be our last night, and we are interested in the (above) cruise; however, I don't have enough posts to PM. What is the cost? What time and from where does the boat leave? Also, we are in DW from June 13-20 so if anyone needs to fill an illuminations cruise, let me know.

We are two honeymooners. June 19th will be our last night, and we are interested in the (above) cruise; however, I don't have enough posts to PM. What is the cost? What time and from where does the boat leave? Also, we are in DW from June 13-20 so if anyone needs to fill an illuminations cruise, let me know.

Hi Mep :wave:

Congratulations!!

I've PM'd you with the info - you can reply when you have 10 posts or email me!!

Hope you can join us ;)

anyone else?

Just checking in again to see if anyone has room for 2 more (DH & myself) on either 3/29 or 4/02 for Illuminations cruise. :goodvibes

Anyone intrested in doing this Sept 19-25th? I know it's far in advance but that week is my birthday, our anniversary, and our family trip before my husband joins his new fleet and deploys. Thanks :) It would just be my husband and I.

I am looking for a cruise for any night from 6/7/09 through 6/12/09. If anyone has an opening please let me know. It will be myself, my husband, our 7 year old daughter and our 3 year old son. THANKS!!!:)

You should always check on Wishes cruises, because Disney can change the time of Wishes to better suit a sudden spike in attendance. So 8pm can easily become 9 or 10pm on short notice. Alway plan to arrive at your dock at least 1 hour prior to the scheduled fireworks.
Now, IllumiNations is a different story. IllumiNations is almost always at 9pm. Here are a couple exceptions. Currently, IllumiNations is at 8pm on Friday's only. This started Jan 2009 and was said to run "until Spring Break" so this should be very soon, so check often. After Spring Break, well who knows for sure.
OK, and starting the day AFTER Thanksgiving, IllumiNations moves to 9:30pm so as not to interfere with the Candlelight Processional at the American Gardens Theater.
Finally, NYE almost always had two shows, one at 7:30 and one at 11:30
Again, plan to arrive at Bayside Marina at least 1 hour before the scheduled performance.
Like everything else, anything and everything is subject to change.

:goodvibes

What: Wishes or Illuminations Cruise

When: May 22-26th

Who: A old DisneyBride and her 2 princesses...12 and almost 3:wizard:

Why: A nice Diser may be looking to fill 3 seats for stowaways:cutie:

Please RSVP via PM:flower3:

We are 2 adults looking for May15-17th if anyone has any space available for these dates please PM me.

Thanks

Hi all! :goodvibes

I'm looking for a cruise for 3 any night from 5/3 to 5/5, maybe 5/2.

If anyone is looking, please let me know! My niece turns 15 on 5/5, so that would be ideal.

Thank you!!

my wife and I are looking for a cruise on may 26th or possibly may 29th thanks:thumbsup2

Sorry stingray65, looks like we will just miss your dates...

Still have three spots available on a Wishes cruise with audio, departing the Polynesian at 9pm on Saturday, April 25. All seven other passengers are theoretically adults... :rotfl:

$40 per person to cover cruise and gratuity.

If interested please let me know :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter