Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

We still have room for 2 more on our Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9. The cost is $37.95per person.

Let me know if you are interested! -- Suzanne

That would be awesome, but I need it to be a week earlier! :rotfl:

You'll find 2 more people, no problem! :goodvibes Enjoy!!

Hi there, we are a family of 4 (maybe just 3...does an infant count as 1?). My husband's 30th bday is May 22nd and I'd like to surprise him with a cruise. I don't care what cruise it is...anyone have any space on theirs that they'd be willing to share? Thanks!

Email me at sneadae@yahoo.com or PM me!

We still have room for 2 more on our Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9. The cost is $37.95per person.

Let me know if you are interested! -- Suzanne

Sadly there are 3 of us so we won't fit.

I tried on the off-chance tonight and managed to secure a Wishes
Premium Cruise on 18th June - departing Grand Floridian. :cool1:

I have 8 spaces available so if anyone would like to join us then please post or PM me.

Definitely interested if you still have space for 2...PMing you.

:boat: We've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for May 14th. We're looking for some fellow DIS-ers to join us. We love this cruise and each time we go, we share it with great folks we've met on DIS.

If anyone's interested in joining us, let me know. If you've never been and you love fireworks, then you really shouldn't miss it. If you've been before, well then you know what a memorable experience it is. :boat:

Hi snowdrift! Have you filled your boat yet? We would be very interested. t would be my MIL, FIL, me and my dd who is almost 3. Please contact me at on here b/c I am still "earning my ears" and can't pm. Could you please let me know even if the boat is full? That way I can know that you saw this message. Thanks!

pirate:pirate:pirate: This icon seems appropriate!

We are a family of 6, 2 Grandparents, DD, DSIL, and 2 Granddaughters 4 & 7 booked for the Illuminations cruise Monday, May 18th. Looking for 4 people to share this fun cruise with us.

I'm so disappointed we arrive the night of the May 14th and leave the morning of May 18th we would have loved to join one of your cruises:sad1:. What time is your cruise on the 14th? Does anyone have one they want to share on May 15th-17th. There are two of us. Thanks!

We never did find anyone to share a cruise with but would still love to do a cruise! We will be there May6-13.

Hi

Did you try to book a cruise? I will be willing to join you if you can get one May 6-11. Let me know...

I'd love to share a fireworks cruise or fishing trip with someone. We will be there May 1-11. Anyone that would like to book one, please let me know and me and my husband would love to join it. Thanks!

Hi snowdrift! Have you filled your boat yet? We would be very interested. t would be my MIL, FIL, me and my dd who is almost 3. Please contact me at on here b/c I am still "earning my ears" and can't pm. Could you please let me know even if the boat is full? That way I can know that you saw this message. Thanks!

pirate:pirate:pirate: This icon seems appropriate!

Hi,

Unfortunately, we only have 1 space left - otherwise I'd love to have you join us.

Hope you find another cruise and have a great vacation :goodvibes

Does anyone have space on a cruise May 13, 14, 15, 16?

We would love to join you! depending on the space that you have avail, we could be a group of 1-4 adults and one almost 3 year old (this is her birthday trip and she adores fireworks!)...

Please let me know !!

pirate:pirate:pirate:

looking for illuminations cruise for my wife and me on may 26th possibly may 29th anybody have any room thanks and how much per person

Hi there

I have secured a Illuminations cruise reservation for July 6, 2009 for the Breathless. There are only 3 in my party :yay:so we have space of another 3 people (when I booked, I was told the maximum on the Breathless was 6 guests even though the thread says it has a 7 people maximum).

Happy to consider sharing with another 3 - if interested, PM or post a reply on this thread!

Cheers :yay:

Hi there
I have secured a Illuminations cruise reservation for July 6, 2009 for the Breathless. There are only 3 in my party :yay:so we have space of another 3 people (when I booked, I was told the maximum on the Breathless was 6 guests even though the thread says it has a 7 people maximum).
Happy to consider sharing with another 3 - if interested, PM or post a reply on this thread!
Cheers :yay:

FYI, you can fit 7, but it will be a TIGHT squeeze.
You can put one in the front seat with the driver
You can fit 3 across the middle seat, directly behind the driver
You can possibly squeeze 3 in the rear seat, behind the engine compartment, but that would be tight.
If you PM me your e-mail address, I can send you a link to an entire album of photos of the current Breathless II (Hacker-Craft). Currently, she is down for rehab (scheduled maintenance) and the entire boat is being stripped, sanded, and re-varnished. Should be back sometime in May and I expect she will look better than ever!

Does anyone know specifically what snacks/drinks are provided on the specialty cruises?

I believe you can order items through private dining etc, just curious as to what is provided. Thanks for any info:)

Does anyone know specifically what snacks/drinks are provided on the specialty cruises?

I believe you can order items through private dining etc, just curious as to what is provided. Thanks for any info:)

We just did a premium Wishes cruise last week.

There was a cooler with cans of coke, diet coke, sprite, plus bottled water.
There was a basket with snack-sized bags of regular chips, bbq chips, cheetos, pretzels, and smartfood cheddar popcorn.

(my thanks to DD7 and DD10 who helped me remember :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter