• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking for someone to share an Illuminations Cruise during June 21-25, 2009. There are four of us. Haven't booked anything yet. Anyone know if there is a specific thread for cruise-sharing for June 2009?

If anyone needs 2 more people (DH & myself) for an Illuminations Cruise on either March 29 or April 02, please let me know either by posting here or by (preferably) PM. :goodvibes

Hey MarkinNM. I don't have enough posts to send you a PM yet. If you can't find anyone else for your dates, maybe we can work something out for June 21, 2009...the only date that our paths will cross. The magic 90-day out mark for June 21 is March 23 I believe so we still have a few more days. I would be willing to make the reservation.

I have reserved a 10 Person Premium Wishes Fireworks Boat with the music for Tuesday May 5, 2009. We will meet at the dock at the contemporary resort at 8-8:15 and depart from there. So far there are 2 families; I still have room for 4 more people. Please pm me if you're interested.

Just know there will be 5 well behaved children on this boat! :dance3:
Thanks!

Sue Z

PM'd you! :goodvibes

We have an Illuminations Cruise to share on April 7th. There are 5 of us - me, dh, dd12, dmil, dfil. MIL is celebrating her 70th birthday.

We are looking for up to 5 more. So even if there aren't 5 of you, please join us. We will split the cost equally.

I hope you can join us!
Lori

:boat: We've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for May 14th. We're looking for some fellow DIS-ers to join us. We love this cruise and each time we go, we share it with great folks we've met on DIS.

If anyone's interested in joining us, let me know. If you've never been and you love fireworks, then you really shouldn't miss it. If you've been before, well then you know what a memorable experience it is. :boat:

I am looking to join an Illuminations cruise anywhere from July 29 - July 1st. Party of 5....PM thanks!

Party of two (I'm taking my sister to WDW for her 60th birthday) looking for space on an Illuminations cruise either Tuesday April 21 or Thursday April 23. Sure hope someone can help!!!

Looking for a cruise between 5/1 and 5/6 for 2. My husband and I will be there to celebrate my 30th birthday. Would love to share a cruise since we're first timers. Thanks.

We have reserved a Premium boat for the Wishes fireworks cruise on Tuesday, May 12. The boat includes the piped-in music during the show. We will board the boat at 8:15 at the Grand Floridian boat dock, with a departure at 8:30 in time for Wishes to be presented at 9.

Let me know if you are interested! -- Suzanne

We are still looking for 2 more to join us on May 12! -- Suzanne

Hi Everyone!

I secured an IllumiNations cruise on June 13th. We are a family of 3 and the boat holds 10 people. Price per person will depend on whether or not we fill the boat. The boat is $319.50 including tax. Gratuity is not included.

Please let me know if you're interested. You may reply to this post or pm me. I will get back to people as soon as possible. Please let me know if you're interested. It will be great fun to meet fellow DIS'rs. We will be celebrating our anniversary. What will you celebrate???

Thanks!

Sue Z

Hi sue

Have Pm'd you!

hope to hear from you soon!!

Lynn

Hi Everyone!

I secured an IllumiNations cruise on June 13th. We are a family of 3 and the boat holds 10 people. Price per person will depend on whether or not we fill the boat. The boat is $319.50 including tax. Gratuity is not included.

Please let me know if you're interested. You may reply to this post or pm me. I will get back to people as soon as possible. Please let me know if you're interested. It will be great fun to meet fellow DIS'rs. We will be celebrating our anniversary. What will you celebrate???

Thanks!

Sue Z

We still have plenty of room on the June 1st IllumiNations cruise! We're also a party of 3 hoping to share the boat with fellow DISers. It's DD's Sweet 16 Celebration (a little early!). $30/pp plus tip (regardless if we fill the boat or not). :) Please PM me or post if interested in joining us. :flower3:

We still have plenty of room on the June 1st IllumiNations cruise! We're also a party of 3 hoping to share the boat with fellow DISers. It's DD's Sweet 16 Celebration (a little early!). $30/pp plus tip (regardless if we fill the boat or not). :) Please PM me or post if interested in joining us. :flower3:

A week too early for us! sorry :sad2:

Hi Everyone!

Thanks!

Sue Z

PM'd you!

We're taking our 10 yr old grandson to WDW for his first time and I know he would be THRILLED to go on an Illimuninations cruise (so would grandma and grandpa!)

Thanks

EB

I would like to join a May 5th cruise; it will be my niece's 15th birthday. princess:

The May 5th already posted does not have room for 2 people. :sad1:

Thanks!! :boat:

My Parents and I will be at WDW 3/22 thru 3/29. Checking to see if anyone is interested in sharing a wishes or illumination cruise with a party of 3. I'm hoping to surprise my parents with this cruise;)

I just joined this board and hope I am not too late to help...

Wishes Cruise booked for Monday, March 23, 2009 (less than a week away!). We have 4 -5 seats avail. Let me know if interested. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter