If your yard went Disney. . .

The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival... :cloud9:

:thumbsup2

Gotta dream big...the savannah at Kidani...oops gotta have a few more acres.:goodvibes

Hahaha! I'll settle for Jurassic Park; I've pretty much given my garden over to the whims of the local dinosaurs* already anyway.

Seriously, though, I garden with wildlife in mind first of all and aesthetics in mind a distant second. So I'd like to see what the Animal Kingdom landscapers would do with approximately ten square feet of old suburban backyard not far from the city and the ocean that gets buried in snow part of the year (I assume they'll already know how to deal with a landscape that gets blasted by extreme heat) and is rather open.

* - Of the little winged chirping variety.

I have a little backyard - so they would have a challenge on their hands with mine. ;). My dream Disney style backyard would be WL themed. My husband and I just love that resort. Note to producers: When you come to Atlanta, come see me!

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

I love this thread!! And absolutely loved the show!! If our family could have our dream Disney-themed yard it would be . . . a combination of Test Track and Princesses!! (Have to please DD and DS!) it would rock to have a sort of test track type race track around our yard!! I could totally see my husband playing on that one more than the kiddos :rotfl2: And what Disney themed yard would there be without a castle!! I could envision my daughter playing for hours in a castle built for her!!

Everytime I watched the HGTV show with this theme I was balling by the end!! That is definitely what dreams are made of!! The imaginears are AMAZING!! If only I had one ounce of that magic to share with others!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter