If your yard went Disney. . .

snowcourt

~Disney~
If your yard went Disney how would you want it be?

I would want a miniture space moutain going around my backyard, if thats possible :rotfl2:

Nice thread idea! I would want a Dumbo ride...But not one of those cheap ones, I want at least 5 of them! Water should pump under it also!:cloud9:

I would want Mickey and Minnie's house from Toontown.

My backyard would be a great big garden with these houses as focal points. Yes, I would love to have great big sunflowers with plenty of flowers surrounding them. :hippie:

After all, I don't want any children sneaking into my backyard to get a quick ride on some ride/attraction before I got home and possibly injuring themselves...;)

The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival... :cloud9:

Gotta dream big...the savannah at Kidani...oops gotta have a few more acres.:goodvibes

I would want Mickey and Minnie's house from Toontown.

My backyard would be a great big garden with these houses as focal points. Yes, I would love to have great big sunflowers with plenty of flowers surrounding them. :hippie:

After all, I don't want any children sneaking into my backyard to get a quick ride on some ride/attraction before I got home and possibly injuring themselves...;)

Ahhh. . . Good point :rolleyes2

I think I want BTMR or Splash Mountain in my back yard but that would be a lot of maintenance. How about Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse? I could modify and expand it a little so I could actually use it, instead of just look at it!

Can I request IASW for the the school right across the street from my ex-husbands yard? Even though he'd never ride it, it still plays the song in the load area CONSTANTLY!

I think I want BTMR or Splash Mountain in my back yard but that would be a lot of maintenance. How about Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse? I could modify and expand it a little so I could actually use it, instead of just look at it!

Can I request IASW for the the school right across the street from my ex-husbands yard? Even though he'd never ride it, it still plays the song in the load area CONSTANTLY!

Thats a cool idea! For a minute I forgot they had a treehouse :eek:

Railroad in honour of Walt and MICKEY MOUSE, hmmm, can he live in my back yard?

Probably themed like my DVC home resort the Beach Club Villas, or something with Hidden Mickey's.

Barnstormer since there is a chance it might fit. Otherwise, I would like Expedition Everest in my backyard.

well since I got woods and a big hill something akin to EE would be awesome :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter