If you want T-Rex diner ADR's....call direct !!!

Thank you so much, I have been trying to get a res for the whole week I will be there and nothing! Just called this morning and got my first choice!:cool1:

I am happy to say I got T-Rex for the day and time I wanted when I called Disney to make all my ADR's this morning as the ONLINE system is not working.

Yay! Just got a July 3rd dinner scheduled. He said they still had "quite a few" openings too so maybe people are skipping this one since it's not on the dining plan.

Good to know. How do you actually get to these restaurants in DTD? Take the bus from the resort to DTD, what then? Will you see them easily? If I drive is there parking in DTD? We never went there last trip.

Thanks for the tip! My son really wants to go here but I wasn't able to get anything on the disney dining system for dinner - I was able to get us in for lunch though. Lunch is probably going to work out better, anyway, but now I think we'll talk it over and see if we would rather try to get into dinner this way :)

Good to know. How do you actually get to these restaurants in DTD? Take the bus from the resort to DTD, what then? Will you see them easily? If I drive is there parking in DTD? We never went there last trip.

There is parking but if you go at night it can be very,very busy.
We always have a car but just take the resort bus as it saves driving around looking for a spot....and walking around after looking for the car !! :laughing:

Does anyone know if the Disney gift card would work at T-Rex? We booked the gift card package and are leaving in 2 weeks and would love to eat here, but It would be really nice if it we could use the gift card! TIA!

Thanks for the heads up on this! Just called and was able to get exactly what I wanted! :cool1:

Just wanted to post that T Rex was able to give me reservation for upcoming August trip while Disney Dining said it was not available! WOoHOo!

Thanks for posting this OP! :flower3:

Thank you so much for this tip! I couldn't get a dinner ADR for our entire week through Disney Dining, but I just called T-Rex and got my first choice. My kids will be psyched!

Thank you so much for this tip! I couldn't get a dinner ADR for our entire week through Disney Dining, but I just called T-Rex and got my first choice. My kids will be psyched!

Just wanted to post that T Rex was able to give me reservation for upcoming August trip while Disney Dining said it was not available! WOoHOo!

Thanks for posting this OP! :flower3:

You are very welcome.

Im so glad you got your ressies....my DS still thinks we could not get a table and he is going to be so excited when we take him !!

Worked for us too. Got the exact day and time I wanted when Disney's system said nothing was available. Thanks

OP-THANK YOU for this advise! We had one ADR for our trip that I got through Disney online, but today decided we wanted to go there on our second off day too. Nothing cam up online, but I called direct and had a choice of times for the day we wanted. YAY!!!

We were there on July 3rd and I was able to easily get reservations at the last minute by calling direct. I was surprised at how easy it was. The time we were there (like 1:15pm for lunch) was actually not busy even though it was a holiday weekend - you could just walk up.

T-Rex is great - 2nd time there and one in the party has severe food allergies - the chef was equal to the best I've had a Disney.

Thanks for the information from this thread.

I was able to get a dinner time reservation on the day I wanted.

Well, YEEHAAW!
Just called and got a Friday night dinner ressie during free dining. Who knew? My son will be THRILLED. We're doing the DP, but will be doing some signature dining, and were planning on an OOP meal. I am so excited now!!!

:cool1:

If anyone else is looking.. the phone number is (407) 828-8739

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I was totally bummed that we couldn't get ADRs via the Disney website for T-Rex, but I just called direct and was able to get my choice of times on a Saturday in August. :cool1:

OMG I have totally been stressing over not being able to get a reservation for the day I wanted...I just called and got it NO Problem!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter