If you used ebates/orbitz for Park Hoppers...

AnneUCSB

Mouseketeer
HELP:confused:

I had to contact ebates to ask about my rebate (for PHs I purchased on Oct. 28) and was told that I only get 1% cash back instead of 10%. Any tips on helping me rectify this situation? It sounds like others have had this same issue and had it fixed by customer support at ebates.

Thanks!!!

Go to their facebook page and post about your problem. They get back to you very quickly and your response is from a manager. They seem to be a lot more interactive through facebook, so it seems that a positive public image is important to them.

ETA: are you sure they were still offering 10% back at that time? I've not heard that the promotion had stopped but I've not checked, either.

I agree with DizMe regarding posting a message on Facebook. That seems to have helped her and others.

I will say one thing, I am curious about the wording on Ebates page now. When I ordered mine I thought it just said 10% back on Activities. Now it says:

10.0% Cash Back per Activity reservation; 1.0% Cash Back on Activities Package

I wonder what the difference is?

I guess I had good luck. I purchased PHs on Tuesday and already have the 10% Ebates posted to my account.

So they are still offering the 10% discount.

I guess I had good luck. I purchased PHs on Tuesday and already have the 10% Ebates posted to my account.

So they are still offering the 10% discount.

Me, too! I literally just got the email saying I'd get $112 in cash rebates.

Go to their facebook page and post about your problem. They get back to you very quickly and your response is from a manager. They seem to be a lot more interactive through facebook, so it seems that a positive public image is important to them.

ETA: are you sure they were still offering 10% back at that time? I've not heard that the promotion had stopped but I've not checked, either.

:thumbsup2 For some reason if it doesn't post almost right away it seems to head for a giant black hole. Both DizMe and I had great luck posting to their FB page.

I got an email in the last week or 2 saying my check would be out soon.

:thumbsup2 For some reason if it doesn't post almost right away it seems to head for a giant black hole. Both DizMe and I had great luck posting to their FB page.

I got an email in the last week or 2 saying my check would be out soon.

I am happy to report that ebates rectified this situation (after 5 back and forth email conversations and my request to have the issue elevated to a manager level). I strongly recommend using ebates as they were extremely accommodating and professional. Yay for saving $100!!!

Just a quick question...did you already purchase your tickets from Disney direct and just added the "hopper" through them? We did the 5-day MYW directly through Disney but now have decided to "hop". Just wondering of there is another way besides when we get to the park the first day. Thanks for any help!

I am happy to report that ebates rectified this situation (after 5 back and forth email conversations and my request to have the issue elevated to a manager level). I strongly recommend using ebates as they were extremely accommodating and professional. Yay for saving $100!!!

So glad you got it fixed. I love a company that is responsive!

I received my 10% back a few days after purchase. Great deal!

Glad they are fixing the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter