If you could find out information on your ancient (B.C. era) ancestors, what would you want to know?

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
If you could find out information on your ancient (B.C. era) ancestors, what would you want to know? We all have ancestors since the beginning of time, so I think it is cool to think about once in awhile. :-)

Last edited:
I did 23and me and found out I am 1% Levantine and the rest Eastern European. That might be a good story. I imagine the Crusades and a dark eyed beauty in a burning love story. Realistically, someone was probably kidnapped into slavery.

I did 23and me and found out I am 1% Levantine and the rest Eastern European. That might be a good story. I imagine the Crusades and a dark eyed beauty in a burning love story. Realistically, someone was probably kidnapped into slavery.
Could the Levantine be Ashkenazi Jewish? That's where many Europeans get some of that dna. Just a thought.

Just a Disney FYI, they actually have a Levantine character named Sadira within the Aladdin universe:

https://aladdin.fandom.com/wiki/Sadira

Why they didn’t buy up the land where oil deposits were forming.
Gold, copper, and silver were seen as more valuable in ancient times? 🤣 On a semi serious note, I wonder how the world would be today if fossil fuels were discovered and used in the B.C. era?

Talk about your apples to oranges comparisons!! It would be an interesting exercise, but other than a smidge of DNA, we'd have nothing to talk about! I'm pretty sure modern day humans would find it very difficult to survive in the world back then......

Well maybe that is it then.. 😎 very cool
If you do ancestry dna, they can tell you more details, in my opinion. If you do have Jewish dna (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, or Mizrahi) , then you would be related to everyone who has Jewish dna (all modern ethnic Jewish people are decended from the original 12 tribes of Isreal, with Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Mizrahi being decended from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin). Ancestry should be able to tell if the Levantine dna is part of Southern Europe (Italy,Spain, Greece, Cyprus).
If the Levantine ancestry is from a particular Middle Eastern country, the test should help narrow the results. Realistically, it means you have ancestor from a Mediterranean basin country. Just my suggestion, if you want to try another test.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter