If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

Please disregard my DIS name as that is always several days into the trip. After a red eye flight of 2,534 miles, my first food stop is always Sleepy Hollow for the Funnel Cake with Strawberries and Whipping Cream. Last time I was there, a CM came over to my table and said, “golly, you sure look like you are enjoying that!”. Oh my YES!!! And the view of the castle! Love to you all and wishes for everyone’s dreams to come true for our next trips.

I'd pick Biergarten. Not just for the food (I love German food) or the beer (I love German beer), but for the experience. Biergarten is a must for my family and it, outside of the parks etc, says Disney to me and my family. Especially since on our first trip as a family, when my kids were very young, we all got on the dance floor during our time at Biergarten. It is probably the best memory I have at WDW.

A yummy Mickey ice cream bar...Seriously need to start thinking about where we're eating on our rescheduled October trip...We had the perfect itinerary for our cancelled April one :(

Ohana. Or a hot dog at Casey's depending on the time of day. :). Breakfast at Garden Grill is sounding pretty good right now too. Or although I don't think they do them anymore, but I would also love one of those huge ice cream sandwich sundaes they do at the Plaza. Can you tell I am a little hungry right now? lol!

I’ve been craving the shrimp cocktail from Art Smith’s Homecomin’.

KEY WEST SHRIMP COCKTAIL
Seasoned shrimp tossed with avocado, mango, cucumber and our house-made cocktail sauce. Served with bu􏰁ttermilk crackers.

I'd get either a boozy Dole Whip or a Yak Attack and park myself in a quiet spot in the Harambe Marketplace to people-watch. Animal Kingdom is usually the first park we visit every trip, and that is a nice midday break. Afterwards, I usually hop on Kilimanjaro Safari or go for a trek through Pangani Forest or Maharajah Jungle.

The world as we knew it is temporarily unrecognisable. Disney always lifts my spirits, so let's dream of the day we see our favourite sign again, where would you head for your Disney food fix?

View attachment 484118

I would head to Narcoosee's for the filet mignon and almond crusted cheesecake. What about you?

A Mickey ice cream bar right away !! Then head to either PP or SW. Then shed a tear of joy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter