• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

Something that is NOT drive-thru!

Without a doubt, I'd be on my way to The Mara at AKL for butternut squash soup. And then I'd do the Boma buffet for dinner and have more butternut squash soup!

We'll get back again someday soon folks - hang in there.

Another butternut squash soup fan! I love that you can get it at Mara, every day, every hour, but at Boma it's only available some times. Yet, at Mara they always tell me that it comes from the same pot in the same kitchen as for Boma. I stayed at AKL 1 night once, and still managed to have that butternut squash soup several times. It's great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack time.
However, if WDW opened now, the first thing I'd probably have is a No Way Jose sundae at Beaches and Cream.

The world as we knew it is temporarily unrecognisable. Disney always lifts my spirits, so let's dream of the day we see our favourite sign again, where would you head for your Disney food fix?

View attachment 484118

I would head to Narcoosee's for the filet mignon and almond crusted cheesecake. What about you?
I’ll see you there while I’m eating the lobster tail duo!!!

Another butternut squash soup fan! I love that you can get it at Mara, every day, every hour, but at Boma it's only available some times. Yet, at Mara they always tell me that it comes from the same pot in the same kitchen as for Boma. I stayed at AKL 1 night once, and still managed to have that butternut squash soup several times. It's great for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack time.
However, if WDW opened now, the first thing I'd probably have is a No Way Jose sundae at Beaches and Cream.
A little secret - if you dine at Boma on a night butternut squash soup is not on the menu - just ask your server. They know where to find it for you!!

As strange as it might be I want a caramel apple with peanuts from the Germany pavilion so bad. My DH said well we can make some caramel apples, not even close to the same thing. Not even the Goofys candy co. apples would do. Those german caramel apples are the best.

I'm thinking after this pandemic, my whole family needs a Hoop dee Doo fix! Joyous sing-along, comedy, fried chicken & ribs, lots of vino!
I can do that but first a visit to Nomad's lounge and having a couple of their leaping lizards.

Honestly, it would probably be some Disney chicken nuggets at our hotel. We typically fly in the morning and then grab a late lunch at the hotel before hitting the parks or Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter