I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

Great photos (and you got one of my hammock too!). Thanks for sharing. :)

I wish I was able to get one of my daughter in that hamock but all the discussions on the boards about snakes had her scared to go any where off the paths. Buzz's site with pics of the gators there did not help either. :lmao:

Nice pictures! I really liked the one of the playground slide. Max, my son, is going to love it! And it was so cold when were there this past February, it never even occurred to me that there could be a line for the slide! :rotfl: I only made it down on one day. Too bad.

Ok ... there are some really great pictures here!!! :thumbsup2 Very nice everyone! I especially like post 762 with the "different" pictures. (like the CSR themed vending machine - very cool).

I will be taking my own CSR pictures in less than 3 weeks now .... I couldn't be more excited.
:cool1:

P1040853.jpg

I dont see why more people dont talk more about this resort never stayed there but looks really nice

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest