I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

I wish I was able to get one of my daughter in that hamock but all the discussions on the boards about snakes had her scared to go any where off the paths. Buzz's site with pics of the gators there did not help either. :lmao:

Nice pictures! I really liked the one of the playground slide. Max, my son, is going to love it! And it was so cold when were there this past February, it never even occurred to me that there could be a line for the slide! :rotfl: I only made it down on one day. Too bad.

Ok ... there are some really great pictures here!!! :thumbsup2 Very nice everyone! I especially like post 762 with the "different" pictures. (like the CSR themed vending machine - very cool).

I will be taking my own CSR pictures in less than 3 weeks now .... I couldn't be more excited.
:cool1:

P1040853.jpg

I dont see why more people dont talk more about this resort never stayed there but looks really nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter