I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

Just back from a 3 night stay at CSR....oh I so miss it all ready, I'm ready to go back! :sad1: We have stayed at all the moderates including CSR, but with the new rooms I don't think I would stay anywhere else, it's better than the deluxes at half the cost! :thumbsup2 I will be shocked if they don't go up on the prices! We were in Cabana 8A, room 8211, second floor corner room with 2 windows, close to the dig site and the bus stop. The renovated rooms are soooo....much prettier in person than in the pictures!! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! We were on the Quick Service Dining plan and it really paid off eating at the Pepper Market! We spent $100 a day for the plan, but easily spent $200 a day on food not including the refillable mugs that are included in the plan. I know Buzz just got back and has answered alot of questions, but if anyone has any I would be glad to answer. I will post some of my pics soon! If you haven't tried CSR, you need too. I love this resort! :love: :love:

wgvj9i.jpg

dm46iv.jpg

xf85kz.jpg

2s84m0o.jpg

The beds are VERY comfortable! As others have said, I think October is the completion date for the rooms. We went to the Casita section and noticed the rooms on the first floor were still the old decor. I really think the new decor is a great mix of Disney and Business. Some might say it's too business oriented, but their are hidden mickeys all over the new decor, everywhere you looked! My girls, 9 and 11, loved the decor as much as we did. Even with no balcony and exterior corridors, CSR is a great option for families looking for a deluxe feel and amenities without the huge price tag. It was weird, the rooms felt bigger to me even with the Queen beds, maybe because of the new lower dresser. :thumbsup2
Welcome back and thanks for sharing!!

Okay....not sure how well this is going to turn out...but here is a picture from the last time our whole family stayed together at the CSR (Mark was 12 and Andy was 14); Mark is missing because he was taking the picture (darn....I used to be young :lmao: )

CSR--OldPicture.jpg

Oh my gosh, Kathy, that photo is priceless!! Love it! :thumbsup2

Makes me want to go through some old photos and scan them...but the last time we went as a family was in the late 80's - my kids said they were "Mickey'd out" from going twice a yr for 8 years. Me, on the other, I was not Mickey'd out in the slightest!!! :confused3

What year was that?

July of 2000

Oh my gosh, Kathy, that photo is priceless!! Love it! :thumbsup2

Makes me want to go through some old photos and scan them...but the last time we went as a family was in the late 80's - my kids said they were "Mickey'd out" from going twice a yr for 8 years. Me, on the other, I was not Mickey'd out in the slightest!!! :confused3

I was cleaning my refrigerator and this was buried on it under my niece's artwork. I may go through the photo albums and see if I can find more. You can't really tell in the picture, but Mark had cracked his two front teeth a week before the trip (he was skateboarding and thought he was "tough" and went over a ramp and landed on the sidewalk...face to the ground! :rotfl:

That hammock happens to be in the Cabana Section, isn't it about time you give that good ol cabana section a try KatMark! :lmao:

Kathy, let's see if you'll take up that challenge!! Oh, nonono...it can be my hammock as I'll give the Cabana's a try!
c571fc2c.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter