I started Christmas shopping... Got some pretty good deals. Lets share where everyone is finding some good deals

Friday I bought 2 $500 Disney gift cards from BJ's. Regularly $479.99, saved $7.50 off each. Then Chase gave me $15.00 off for using my CC on their deals.

I finished my Christmas shopping which I always do before Black Friday, and I still find good deals, especially on Amazon.

Not a deal but I've been waiting for the Little Tikes Story Dream Machine to come back in stock and it finally did!

$1.27/pair for holidays women's socks from Kohls (black friday discount + 15% coupon).

I'm always looking for holiday socks as stocking stuffers so yay!

Amazon has eGift Card Sale today : $100 Apple Gift Card + $15 Amazon Credit $100

I get 5% cashback using Prime Visa, makes this an effective 20% off $100 Apple gift cards.

Last edited:
Everyday Minerals 35% off with code SAVE35%. Unfortunately it seems to negate the free shipping over $25. And they seem to be a bit low on some stock. (My foundation is out of stock.)

Streaming deals:
- Peacock $19.99 for a year w/ads for new subscribers/subscribers who don't have a plan active (just create a new account under a different email if you already have a subscription).
- [HBO] Max $2.99/month w/ads for 6 months - I'm subscribing for just a month or two to binge watch The Gilded Age and any other shows that seem interesting, then I'll cancel.
I hate having to pay for streaming with ads, but it is what it is these days. The only other thing I pay for is my old Philo plan that I'm still grandfathered in at only $16/month. I get Netflix free through my TMobile account, and every now and then I pick up Amazon Prime on a "1 week for $.99 deal" and binge watch stuff there during that limited time. So all in all, even paying for the two above, I'm still a lot lower than my old cable bills were.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter